IndiaDivine.org

Mere antash aur man me. Faila do tum ujiyala.---------- A poem offered to Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam ! ============ === In the following poem a devotee prays to Sai Baba to let him flow deep into the current of His ever flowing fountain of love so that his inner thirst gets quenched for ever :-- ************ ** Sai tum barsavo, Apni karuna-pyar. Natmastak aaj kharha

hu, Tere pawan dwar. Sadiyo se mai pyasa, Miti na man ki pyas. Kaisi adabhut chahat, Daurh raha din raat. Tum pyar ka ho jharna, Aviral dhara bahati. Bah jane do mujhko, Hai kaisi kasak

uthati. Meri man bagiya me, Tum pyar ke pushp khila do, Sundar-surbhit pushpo

se, Tum aaj ese saja do. Mere antash aur man me. Faila do tum ujiyala. Sudh-budh meri kho jaye, Peekar tere prem ka pyala. ************ ********* ********* **** Meaning ======= =O Sai ! pl shower the rain of your love & compassion, I am standing today bowing at your sacred door. =Since the centuries I am thirsty.My inner thirst has yet not been quenched.How typical is the desire of heart. For which a man keeps on running day & night =O Sai ! you are a fountain of love & its constant stream is flowing.So let me flow deep into this current. What a sensation of suppressed desire is rising up. =O Sai ! pl blossom the flowers of love in the garden of my heart.And make my heart decorated today with the beautiful & fragrant flowers (of your

love). =O Sai ! pl spread your light in my heart & soul.And let me forget myself (loose my senses) by drinking the cup your love. ******* Bowing at feet of Baba, Shatrughan, Time 20:55 p.m. 5-9-2007 =======

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.