IndiaDivine.org

The Glory of Shirdi Sai - Issue 17--2007 from Saidarbar.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI Fifth Year of Publication Published as Bi-Weekly Issue 17/2007 16-08-2007 You can read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent ------------------- GURUR-BRAHMA, GURUR-VISHNUH; GURU-DEVO MAHESWARAHA; GURUR-SAKSHATH PARAM BRAHMA; THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAHA: Sairam. You can watch Live Web casting from Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandir from following Link: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan.asp THIS ISSUE CONTAINS: 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM TIME MACHINE 3. SAI IN DREAMS 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES 10. LETTERS FROM SAI DEVOTEES 11. TELUGU

SECTION 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD 13. EDITORIAL. ------------------------------- 1. FROM THE SATSANGHS OF SAIBANISA JI http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/saidarbar/pages/S3500055.htm Compiled by: Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi, Saidarbar – Hyderabad. Shirdi Sai’s Philosophy in the words of Saibanisaji Sai is a good friend to all people. If Sai finds a man suffering from the heavy burden of worldly passions, He feels compassion and shares the burden with him. If He meets a man suffering from delusion, He will clear away the delusion by the pure light of His wisdom. Like a calf which enjoys its life with its mother, those who have heard the Sai’s teachings are

afterward unwilling to leave Him because of His teachings bringing them happiness. Whether Sai appears or disappears, grace of Sai always remains the same. Knowing this principle, one must keep to the path of Enlightenment. Thus attain perfect wisdom, undisturbed by the apparent changes in the image of Sai, in the condition of the world, or in the fluctuations of human thought. Om Shantih Shantih Shantihi Lokah Samastah Sukhino

Bhavantu To be continued… --------------- 2. SAI'S NEWS FROM THE TIME MACHINE: Shravan 1912: Gurusthan Padukas were installed under the Neem tree in Shirdi. Shravan 1914: H.H.Shri.Vasudevananda Saraswathi (Tembe Swami) left for His heavenly abode at Gardueshwar on the

banks of river Narmada in Gujarat at the age of 80 years. Shravan 1941: Shri.Narayana Maharaj of Kedgaon left the mortal coils at the age of 56 years at Bangalore. ----------------- 3. SAI IN DREAMS: http://www.ettitudemedia.com These are the dream sequences and messages as received by SaiBaNiSaji From our beloved GURU LORD SAINATH OF SHIRIDI. In Anticipation that this feature will help in one's spiritual growth are hereby compiled from his personal Diary and presented to SAIBANDHUS. Translated and presented by RAGHU RAMAN SATULURY. APRIL-1995: 02-04-1995 Yesterday was our New Year day. I prayed Baba to deliver a message so that I can communicate to Sai devotees. I have gone through a lengthy dream as mentioned below: I was traveling by train along with my family. It was a wayside station where people were getting down. We too got down. The station was named as ‘My mother in Hindi language’ as told by some of them getting down. The stationmaster was an aged person in white dress with white beard. He was holding a green colored flag in his hand. He invited us in to his cabin that was in

dilapidated condition. I inquired for his name to which he replied ‘Benaam’ meaning ‘nameless’. He was serving curd rice to all those getting down in the station. We had the meal and water from the nearby well. My children filled two bottles with water drawn from the well and returned back fully satisfied. In the meanwhile my sleep got disturbed and mind started scrolling backwards looking for the meaning of the dream. My mother here symbolized Dwarakamayi in Shiridi. The stationmaster was none other than Baba himself. The green flag in his hand indicated that all those visiting Dwarakamayi would find eternal peace. He introduced himself as Benaam as he was initially nameless when he came to Shirdi and it was Mahilsapathi who addressed him as ‘Sai’. His serving food was fulfilling the desires of his devotees. Having water from the well is enjoying the nectar of the Sai Leelas. Taking water back home in bottles is carrying back the good memories along with them for continued faith in Sai. It was a good presentation of the bonds between Dwarakamayi and his devotees. I decided to explain the significance to Saibandhus in the day’s Satsangh. Peace will come to those stepping into Dwarakamayi. 05-04-1995 Yesterday Sai appeared in the form of a saint and said- Ups and downs in life are like the mixture of the three seasons and man cannot face all of them in open. The Saint reached a dilapidated and thatched house and continued living there under the care and guidance of the owner. He was expressing the gratitude for the shelter given to him all the time. Indirectly Baba has told me to take recourse to Shirdi. Shirdi Sai shelters everyone entering his fold. To be continued….. ---- 4. QUINTESSENCE OF SRI SAIBABA'S PHILOSOPHY: (By Late Sri Bharam UmamaheswaraRao) "Shashi": shashi_31 30. Efficacy of Prayer and Worship While praying to Sri Sai Baba, merge your mind with Baba. By meditation the ego ‘I’ will perish. And the divine

‘I’ alone will abide. If we worship Sri Sai Baba like this, He gives to those whoever surrenders to Him. His divine grace will pour on to us. Sri Sai is ever ready with His blessings. He will clasp us to His bosom and save us. Trust Him and He will always come to us and enthrone Himself in our innermost heart. If we conquer the ego and dissolve it, we will be transformed into the Divine. This can be obtained by constant prayer. Then we can see the flaming Divine Spirit of Sri Sai and we will see everything as an embodiment of Sri Sai. Only with a serene, sublime tranquil psyche we can feel Sai’s presence and realize pure Consciousness and Bliss. We sit in pooja; agitating thoughts must be driven out. Man comes on earth to fulfill a divine work. Baba always

says “Follow the grace and fulfill your life’s work”. Devotion or Pooja becomes full and blemish less if only performed with Shraddha. Shraddha is very essential for Pooja. Pooja is the communion of the soul with God. It is longing of the soul for rejoining the Eternal Divine. Generally, our prayer is degraded to the level of a commercial transaction, such as requesting God to make us rich, give us more profits, or promotion. This is not prayer, but gross selfishness born out of ignorance. The prayer is always based on firm faith. Faith guides us thru the most difficult paths. Real pooja is the complete offering of one’s body, heart, mind and soul to God. Offer in unison, it purifies the person, and it removes all evils such as lust, anger, greed etc. and

establishes toleration and good will. To be continued….. ----------------------------- 5. SANATANA DHARMA & SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA. He does not see

the world. So what does he care for joy or sorrow, Bondage or liberation? He is infinite and shining. Before the awakening of understanding The illusion of the world prevails. But the master is free of passion. He has no "I," He

has no "mine," And he shines! -Ashtavakra Gita 18:72-73 Some offer wealth; others offer sense restraint and suffering. Some take vows and offer knowledge and study of the scriptures; and some make the offering of meditation. Some offer the forces of vitality, regulating their inhalation and exhalation, and thus gain control over these forces. Others offer the forces of vitality through restraint of their senses. All these understand the meaning of service and will be cleansed of their impurities. -Bhagavad Gita 4:28-30 NEWS www.hinduonnet.com TIRUVANANTHAPURAM, INDIA, August 5, 2007: A record 50 million people are expected to visit the Sabarimala temple during the three-month pilgrimage season starting in mid-November, Kerala's Devaswom Minister G. Sudhakaran said. Addressing a meeting of heads of departments to discuss arrangements for the pilgrimage Sudhakaran said detailed plans should be worked out well in advance for its smooth conduct. Medical facilities will be enhanced and plastic bags will be banned in and around the temple located in the ecologically sensitive Western Ghats. www.templeganesh.fr PARIS, FRANCE, August 4, 2007: The Ganesha Temple, Sri Manicka Vinayakar Alayam, located here will conduct its 12th annual chariot festival on

September 2, 2007. Their website reads, "It is expected to attract well over ten thousand devotees from all over Europe. Saffron water will be sprayed before the Chariot right through the whole journey with devotees accompanying the Chariot barefooted. As in the past the ceremony will be officiated by 3 or 5 leading priests (Kurukkal) commencing at 9.00 am and the procession then goes through the 18th and 10th ward of Paris and terminates its journey around 3. 00 pm. Kavadis take pride of place by leading the

procession followed by the Nagasuram & Drummers, and trailing the Chariot will be mainly the women devotees carrying camphor pots on their heads and singing devotional songs. On this day certain individuals and business organizations have very kindly consented, and have taken the initiative to distribute food packs to all the devotees. All are welcome to participate in this happy event, thus fostering and creating an atmosphere of cordiality and friendship among the various communities." ---------------------- 6. DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES: preetichem12 Thu, August 2, 2007 1:15 am Dear Baba, This experience of mine I am loading on behalf of your love and affection for me. Its not needed for me to repeat again &

again about babas glory and love for all because all the true devotees of Baba must have got some or other experience that had changed there life in a dramatic way. I would like to share one of my most thrilling experiences with all the Shirdi Sai devotees. DURING THE YEAR 2004 when tsunami attacked A & N ISLANDS, my family was staying at Andamans. Even though most of my friends and families were completely engulfed by tsunami waves, my family was SAVED. During that period I was not a Sai bakta and I never prayed to

him. On 25th December early morning (at 5 A.M) I had a dream - where I saw myself standing in a village near some water body (a very vast lake).I heard villagers telling me that a monster is going to emerge from the lake and will DESTROY the complete village. The very next moment I saw a monstrous figure arising from the river and trying to engulf everybody then suddenly I saw some figure coming to me and telling not to be scared of the calamity, that he will SAVE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THE MONSTER (NATURAL CALAMITY).I saw that FIGURE pointing to the monster and asking him to stop and go down the water, immediately the monster sinked in the river. That figure was lean and was wearing white, dusty outfits like SAIBABA and was wearing the very same turban.

I was trying to interpret the dream. I got up after this dream at 6 A.M after finishing my daily score at about 7 OR 7.30 A.M I got the news from my brother in law that tsunami has hit the islands and no of people have lost there lives. I was completely shocked because my parents were at Andaman’s islands and I was at Bangalore. There were no chances of contacting them because all the phone lines were gone. I tried my best to contact them. After trying for more than 1 hour I got the connection and then my parents spoke to me and said that the whole house was destructed but they were saved which was purely by god’s grace not

coincidentally. NOW You all can really think how much relieved I was. It was a pure MIRACLE because my house was located just few meters’ away from the sea and it was really impossible for my parents to survive; but they did just because of lord Shri Sainatha. Many of the residents in the very same locality were washed in the tsunami waves but my family survived. Now I hope you all can INTERPRET my dream. SAI DEVOTEE -------- ananth_sairam Thu, August 2, 2007 9:43 pm Jai Sai Ram, “I SHALL DRAW OUT MY DEVOTEES FROM JAWS OF DEATH” How true are these words of Baba, which one can find in CHAPTER III of Sai Satcharithra by Hemadripant! I can narrate a miracle

happened in my life, happened some 10 or 15 years back which is still afresh in my mind. My father suffered a massive heart - attack and admitted into the Intensive care unit of a Private Hospital at Mylapore, Chennai. The monitor attached to him was erratic, showing signs of immediate collapse. Doctor who attended him in the morning, asked me not to go anywhere and remain there as his end may come at any time. I thought of going to Baba's temple and praying to Him rather than remaining in that place as my presence may not be going to make any change in his condition. I physically ran to Baba’s Temple at Mylapore (All India Sai Samaj) crying and narrated my father’s condition to Sri.Kesavaraoji, who was the President of All India Sai Samaj at that time. When he was telling me that Baba will always take care of His Devotees’ problems, an ardent devotee of SaiBaba came there right from Shirdi with all his baggage. He told Mr. Kesavraoji that he had come there to meet him and also to have darshan of Baba before going to his house at Madipakkam, some 15 KMs from there. By saying this, he gave an Udi packet, which was brought from Shirdi, to him. Sri.Kesavraoji immediately gave the Udi packet to me and said that it was

only meant for my father and asked me to apply the same on his forehead. I again ran back to the Hospital and with the help of the ward doctor present there, applied the same on his forehead. From that moment onwards the monitor was showing signs of improvement and in the night, when the Doctor checked again, could not believe that he was near normal, that too in a short span of time. Next day, he was shifted to the General ward and after five or six days he was discharged. Though my father expired recently, he never had heart problem till his last day. Please read the first line. How true it is! Jai Sairam, Ananthsairam. -------------------- 7. SAI WITH CHILDREN: http://www.saidarbar.org/HTML/portraits/7.jpg Smt. Madhu Gopal Ravada, Saidarbar, Hyderabad. Hello Children! I am Madhu aunty. Do you know Baba use to play with children and used to tell stories to them? I felt children visiting Saidarbar should be entertained with good stories. Now I want to tell the stories what heard in my child hood. The Seven Weavers and the Field of Flax Seven weavers once started on a moonlight journey. They had not gone very far from their home when they lost the road. After trying to find their way, they came to a field of flax, which they took to be a river, as the field was in flower, and they fancied the blue color of the flower to be that of water. They stripped themselves and began swimming. After hard labor, they got across. To make certain that no one was drowned, they took

the precaution of counting themselves before resuming their journey; but they discovered that one of them was missing, as each forgot to count himself. Grieved at the loss of one of their company, they had not the heart to pursue their journey, but returned home. -------------- 8. SPIRITUAL GEMS FROM SAI SATCHARITRA swamymain On 8/12/07 Sai Ram. Let us continue with the Spiritual Gems from Sri Sai Satcharitra. Sai Ram. SSS: Sudama's Story When the above story was being narrated, Hemadpant was reminded of similar story of Sudama, which illustrates the same principle and, therefore, it is given here. Shri Krishna and His elder brother, Balarama, were living with a co-student, named Sudama, in the ashram of their Guru, Sandipani. Once Krishna and

Balarama were sent to the forest for bringing fuel. Then the wife of Sandipani sent also Sudama for the same purpose with some quantity of grams for the three. When Krishna met Sudama in the forest, he said to him - "Dada, I want water as I am thirsty". Sudama replied - "No water should be drunk on an empty stomach, so it is better to rest a while". He did not say that he had got grams with him and that He should take some.

SSG: Sai Ram. That thought came into Sudama's mind only because of his poorva janma karma and Sri Krishna's Divine intention that Sudama should learn a very important spiritual lesson in this birth. Sai Ram. SSS: As Krishna was tired, He lay down for rest on the lap of Sudama and was snoring. Seeing this, Sudama took out the grams and began to eat. Then Krishna suddenly asked him - "Dada, what are you eating, whence is the sound?". He replied - "What is there to eat? I am shivering with cold and my teeth are chattering. I can't even repeat distinctly Vishnu-Sahastra-Nama". Hearing this, the Omniscient Krishna said - "I just dreamt a dream, in which I saw a man, eating things of another, and when asked about this, he said - "What earth (dust) should he eat?", meaning thereby that he had nothing to eat? The other man said - "Let it be so". Dada, this is only a dream. I know that you won't eat anything without Me; under the influence of the dream I asked you what you were eating?" SSG: Sai Ram. Buddhih

karmanusarini is the saying meaning that our Buddhi follows our karma. Since Sudama had to learn that important lesson, he got such thoughts unfit for a friend of Sri Krishna. Sai Ram. SSS: If Sudama had known a bit of the Omniscient, Shri Krishna and His Leelas, he would not have acted, as he did. Therefore, he had to suffer for what he did. Though he was a chum of Shri Krishna he had to pass his later life in utter poverty. But when he later offered Krishna a handful of parched rice, earned by his wife with her own labour, Krishna was pleased and gave him a golden city to enjoy. This story should be remembered by those who have the habit of eating things alone without partaking them with others. SSG: Sai Ram. Small actions seemingly insignificant may lead to major results as seen above. Sudama learnt a very valuable spiritual lesson from the above and we all can learn the same lesson if we follow Sai's teachings and such stories. Sai Ram. SSS: The Shruti also emphasizes this lesson, and asks us to offer things first to God and then enjoy them after they are renounced by Him. Baba also has taught us the same lesson in His inimitable and humorous way. SSG: Sai Ram. "I saw man eating things of another" said Sri Krishna to Sudama. Everything belongs to God and so we should offer Him the things, that is, we should give up the idea of the ownership of what we have and accept every thing as His Prasad. Since we belong to Him, nothing is really ours. We should learn such lessons which are taught in the Isa Upanishad and through the above story etc. Sai Ram. S.V.Swamy, Author, Editor, Proof-Reader and Book Reviewer www.freewebs.com/swamyreviews ----- 9. ARTICLES FROM SAI DEVOTEES: saikalaadla Fri, 03 Aug 2007 02:12:42 -0000 Aum Sairam In order to experience the principle of complete surrender

you need to become aware of time, and how it exercises total power over all that is changing, and yet, how it is utterly powerless over the unchanging divinity, which is its master. God is not subject to time. He not only is not under the spell of time, but he keeps time under his control. The one who is bound by time is man; the one who transcends time is God. The one who is mortal is man; the one who is immortal is God. Only when you take shelter in divinity will you be able to transcend this element of time. Time consumes man, whereas God consumes time itself. It is time which is responsible for man's progress or man's decline, for the promotion of his good or his fall into evil, for his earning merit or storing demerit. Therefore, in the ancient scriptures we find this prayer: Oh God, you

are the very embodiment of time. Please, help me to sanctify my life and spend all my time in remembrance of you, so that I may safely reach your lotus feet. The entire world is inextricably enmeshed in the grip of time. It is not possible to fight against this element of time. Time does not wait for anyone. You are bound by time; time is not bound by you. Time can be compared to a great flowing river. All living beings are washed away by this flow of time. If you are washed away by a flood you cannot take protection and shelter in someone or something which is also being washed away. You, as well as the people and objects in which you try to find security, are all being washed away by the flood of time. If you seek to gain protection from something that is itself being washed away, it is like

a blind person following another blind person. In the end, they both get lost. But if you were to be helped by someone who is standing securely on the bank, you would surely be saved. The one on the bank who is not caught up in the flood of time is God. If you take refuge in God you will be able to free yourself from all the troubles and problems associated with time. God has proclaimed the principle of surrender and emphasized its importance by telling man, "O man, you are being washed away by the flood of time. The only one who can shelter you is Myself. Take refuge in Me, and I will save you." When you obey this divine command and offer yourself at the Lord's lotus feet and surrender yourself completely, then you will surely be saved. Saikalaadla -------------------- 10. LETTERS FROM SAIDEVOTEES: Sai Gandham" sai_gan Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:04:12 -0700 (PDT) JaiSairam, Excellent work. Very very good. If you change the background from green to some light color or you can change the text from back to white, then it will be easy and have less strain to read the content. Pls.

consider this as a suggestion. Jai Sai Ram. Thanks, - Sai ------- Response by Saidarbar team: vijishvanya Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:58:14 -0400 Yes, they are right. I'll try to keep the background a simple color going forward so that it is easy to read. Thanks Vijay --------- Response for “The Glory of Shirdi Sai” E- Magazine in the 3d page turning NEW FORMAT mystic_saurabh On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:11:20 40500 Jai Sai Ram, Once again, you guys are doing a great job...Thank you very much for this wonderful magazine... As your brother, I would like to provide my feedback according to my perceptions. I was wondering if it would be good to add a "though for the day" section as well? Also, in the e-magazine, can we have an option (button) on the bottom which helps to view the whole magazine in "full screen"? What do you think about also having a "Question of the week" section? as that is the one I really love in any magazine. You may also think of

adding "Prayers" section in the end of the magazine. All of this may be an impractical feedback on my part, however, I thought of sharing my views and this in no way means that the current work is not that good or anything - it is too good. May Baba bless you all and your families. Jai Sai Ram Saurabh --------- sewsunkerb Fri, 29 Jun 2007 01:27:07 40500 OM SAI RAM! The format of the Glory of Shirdi Sai is very impressive. Keep up the good work with Baba's grace. Love to Baba Basanthie Sewsunker ------------ rr_sar On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:46:46 40500 Jai SaiRam, I like the new thought. Please continue the same. Well done RAMA RAMAN SAR -------- bivinr Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:46:17 40500 SaiRam, An excellent wonderful Magazine B V NARASIMHA RAO --------- tdramireddy Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:56:02 40500 JaiSaiRam, Very very good trail thanks Dasaradha Rami Reddy --------- poojaq8 Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:21:11 40500 SaiRam, A very well done Website. May Sai Bless

us all. Pooja ---------- satismaganti Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:25:18 40500 Hey Sai ram let the world be safe with Your blessing .please provide al the people in the world at least a meal a day. Satish -------------- rachna_gadhok Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:41:17 40500 Jai SaiRam: By Grace of Baba I got the opportunity to read this beautifully designed and edited e-Zine. I appreciate all your efforts and thanks a lot for sending it to me, plz continue to do so. I would just like to suggest one thing if it is acceptable that is- if you could number each page as it will be easier to come back or mark that page for future reference. Thanks

again Rachna Response by Saidarbar team: vijishvanya On

6/20/07 Good suggestion. We'll add the page numbers next time. Sairam Vijay Aggarwal ------------ sunita8672 Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:15:38 40500 May Sai Baba bless you for providing us all these beautiful gems of writing in your eZine every Thursday. I feel so blessed when I see the email received from u. Thank u for including me in your mailing list. OM SAI RAM Sunita ------------ You can read this E- Magazine in 3d page turning NEW FORMAT in web page http://ettitudemedia.com/loadbook.php?BookName=EMagazineCurrent 11. TELUGU SECTION: Please visit: http://www.telugubhakti.com/telugupages/Misc/ShiridiSai/shirdisai.htm Please visit for Sai Aaratis Audio: http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/saibaba/saibaba_aarti.asp ------------------------------- FOR STARTING A SAIDARBAR CHAPTER OUT SIDE INDIA: Please contact: saidarbar ----------------------------- 12. SAI'S BOOK WORLD: (HINDI) Title: Shri Sainath Sagunopasana Author: Vikas Mehta Siddhartha Publications, 10 D.S.I.D.C Scheme II Okla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi – 110 020 ------------- Title: Sai Sneh Author: Vikas Mehta Siddharth Publications, 10 D.S.I.D.C Scheme II Okla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi – 110 020 ---------------------

Title: Shirdi Ke Sai Author: Prakash Nagayach Diamond Pocket Books, X-30 Okhla Industrial Area, Phase –II, New Delhi -110 020 ------------------- Please Note: Those desirous of using this facility (Sai's Book World) to spread the word about their books may send ONE

new copy of the book to Saidarbar, for details contact: saidarbar Acknowledgement of receipt of books will be done by E-mail only. Book(s) sent to Saidarbar will be retained by Saidarbar and cannot be returned. -------- SAIDARBAR – HYDERABAD: SaiRam, Saidarbar – Hyderabad is happy to inform that we have released New Discourse C.Ds 1) SivaSwarupamlo Sai (Sai as Siva) 2) Gruhastulaku Sai Salhalu (Sai’sAdvices to Married couple.) 3) Kalalalo Sai (Sai in Dreams.) On Gurupurnimaday (29-7-2007) rendered by Saibanisa GopalaRao Ravadaji. Those who know Telugu Language and interested in obtaining the above C.Ds in MP3 Format may kindly contact saidarbar In the Service of Lord Sainath and His devotees, SaiSevak SrinivasaRao Kasturi For http://www.saidarbar.org ----------------- Download Saibanisa's Spiritual Discourses (NEW) in Audio from http://www.omsrisai.net/Saibanisa/ You can download Audio: Sri Sai Satcharithra (In English Language) Sri Sai Satcharithra by chapters (In English Language) Sri Sai Satcharithra (In Telugu Language) Sai Satcharithra by chapters (In Telugu Language) Sri Guru

Charithra (In English Language) Sri Guru Charithra by chapters (In English Language) Request Sri Sai Satcharithra CD (English and Telugu Language Available) Saibanisa’s discourses (Telugu) From http://www.saiaudio.com/sairam/index.htm --------------------- 13. EDITORIAL. Things impressed me from this magazine: Only with a serene, sublime tranquil psyche we can feel Sai’s presence and realize pure Consciousness and Bliss. Generally, our prayer is degraded to the level of a commercial transaction, such as requesting God to make us rich, give us more profits, or promotion. This is not prayer, but gross selfishness born out of ignorance. The prayer is always based on firm faith. Faith guides us thru the most difficult paths. Sai devotees may write about their Sai activities in their place, essays, articles and poetry on Sai to "The Glory of Shirdi Sai" – they may be address their contributions to E-mail id: saidarbar with a copy marked to webmaster We shall put in our best efforts to include them in the Glory of Shirdi Sai- the bi-weekly E -Magazine. Unless the author of the articles instructs, not to publish his/her E-mail id, we will publish them as a matter of routine practice. You can for THE GLORY OF SHIRDI SAI for a friend /relative by submitting e-mail ID in the main page of http://www.saidarbar.org Also read the old issues from: http://www.saidarbar.org/glory.htm If you are subscribing this E-magazine for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the same. Editor does not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the articles published. This e-magazine is intended for Private circulation only. Submitted by: Sai Sevak Srinivasa Rao Kasturi. Saidarbar-Hyderabad-India. P.S. In case you do not like to receive "The Glory of Shirdi Sai ", Kindly reply UNSUBSCRIBE for our necessary action. ------------

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.