IndiaDivine.org

Opinion on THREAD and METAL CHAIN!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friend, ur mail is educative n informative.. thank u.. keep doing g8 work.. regards..sriya"M.Suresh Kumar" <Sureshi wrote: Dear Friends, In terms of electricity, we must use metal because everyone knows that metal is a good conductor for electricity. But, in terms of spiritual items esspecially Rudraksha, we don't really have to use metal because spiritual items work through VIBRATIONS / WAVES. As far as the rudraksha is in touch with the skin, it's fine! The devine vibration from the rudrakha will be absorb by the human body when it's in touch with the skin. It's upto the individual preferance & depends on personal budget wheather they wish to use thread, silver or gold chain. I have been informed by elderly people that, silver is good for quality semen production in male and copper is good to control/avoid semen leakage. Gold is good for stabilizing the body heat & emotions. I have been told that, girls who use gold ornaments ussually have good cultural and traditional values in them because gold helps to stabilize their emotions and body rhythm. No offence! It's just my opinion plus little bit of experiences, that's all. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank You! Hari Om! Suresh Kumar Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.