IndiaDivine.org

Sai Amrit Vani CD / Sai Satcharitra MP3 audio CD for UAE residents

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All Sai Bhakats in UAE, With Sai's ashirwad and Ahsok Gupta ji's permission; I intend to distribute Sree SAI DEVOTIONAL CD's within UAE(Sai Amrit Vani, Sai Sat Charitra, Sai Gatha in MP3). Please feel free to call/sms me on 050-3272848 or email me DIRECTLY. If any devotee require any specific mp3 songs/ Bhajans etc in mp3 format he may also send the request accordingly. I will try to provide that as well. May SAI help us all.... Manish Gupta Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear Manish Jai Sai Ram Thanks for the offer. You may distribute the CDs,

but avoid duplication and you may take the assurance from the devotees that they will utilise it at least once a week. Jai Sai Ram and Baba bless you. Ashok GuptaManish Gupta <manish1_gupta2000 wrote: If Mr Makhija permits me I shall be more than happy to distribute Sai Amrit Vani / Sai Satcharitra audio mp3 in UAE. My contact no is 050-3272848. Thanks & Regards Jai Sai RamMMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: Sairam Roopesh (no last name provided), I will be happy to mail out Sai Satcharitra MP3 audio CD in English to you sometime next week. You will receive it in about 8-10 days after I mail it out to you. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija See what's free at AOL.com. Manish

Gupta "Help us to know your infinite glory. O Lord, creator of earth and space. Illumine our souls with any divinity. Fill us with virtue, wisdom and grace"---Gayatri Mantra.... Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. Manish Gupta "Help us to know your infinite glory. O Lord, creator of earth and space. Illumine our souls with any divinity. Fill us with virtue, wisdom and grace"---Gayatri Mantra.... Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php