IndiaDivine.org

saibaba at every step of life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am sure we all think of baba every moment of our life.I still remember that as a kid, I would pray for good marks and I would pray that mom doesn't scold me for mistakes etc..etc... As I grew and went to college,again I prayed that I score well,I don't miss my local train....In this way I somehow always felt that I really bothered baba for petty things. When it comes to career/marriage and major aspects of life we can only pray god that he help us and show the right path/the right partner.I even prayed when my children kept me awake the whole night/when they threw tantrums etc....etc..etc... Prayed even when major cooking went wrong.Can you all believe this.But yes!I did bother baba for small things.I guess i am

not the only one out who does that. Sometimes I feel baba is going to get tired of me and wouldn't answer my prayers. Well you'll do tell me if you are all the same too!and think of baba every minute.That would make me feel that I am not bothering baba.Thanks Ratna