IndiaDivine.org

rudraksha mala

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Narasimhaye,

Namaste. Thank you for your reply. Yes you helped me, I can order with complacency. As this group and your guidence helped me so much, I am glad to thank you:) I keep thanking God, of course.

Yes, kantha malas are 32+1 beads, I saw in rudracentre website. And I saw also 11 beads of mukhies designed as bracelet in the below link and I inspired by those bracelets to make my own mala. As both shukra and shani are benefic planets in my chart, I assumed 11 beads each can be enough to balance the effects, and it would be easy to me wear all the time as it would be shorter mala than siddh mala:)

This link presents 11 beads bracelets I really liked:

/dispCategory.php?catId=42 & prodid=2154

Best wishes

Aum Namah Shivaya

Lisa

> -> "narasimhaye" <no_reply >> > Friday, July 27, 2007 9:58 AM> RBSC : rudraksha mala> > > > Namaste Lisa, thanks for kind words and as mentioned to Anil, you> > don't need to thank me :) Its important to thank God for what we at> > least have, despite the trials and tribulations in life sometimes.> >> > The combination of 11 beads respectively of 6 and 7 mukhis is fine.> > This is a good balance for Shukra Antaradasha with a tough Shani> > transit. If you wish, you can add either a 13 mukhi or a Collector> > Size 7 mukhi as Centre Bead.> >> > The above will be your special mala for countering negative effects> > of Shukra Antaradasha with a tough Shani transit.> >> > Many of us have different malas for different purposes so when the> > need comes for one or the other, we have them at hand.> >> > A Kantha Mala usually consists of 32 + 1 beads in the same mukhis and> > used for spiritual purposes, clearing past karmas to a degree, as> > well as solely in pacifying a particular planet.> >> > Hope this explanation helps.> >> > Om Bholenath> >> >> >> > , "Lisa Sh"> > <Shukra_ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Narasimhaye,> > >> > > Namaste. I would like to buy 11 beads of 6 mukhi and 7 mukhi> > rudraksha> > > kantha mala. Because I can not wear my siddh mala outside the home,> > and I am> > > undergoing Shukra antaradasha with a tough Saturn transit. I> > thought about> > > ordering 11 beads* 6 mukhi + 11 beads*7 mukhi.> > >> > > Do you think this is convenient design, or shoul I add another> > mukhi bead to> > > balance the mala?> > >> > > Many thanks for your kind replies and guidence you always keep> > giving us.> > >> > > Aum Namah Shivaya> > > Lisa> > >> >