IndiaDivine.org

Bhagawan - The Divine Avatar - Revelations - 3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am determined to correct you only after informing you of my credentials. That is why I am now and then announcing my Nature by means of miracles, that is, acts which are beyond human capacity and human understanding. Not that I am anxious to show off my Powers. The object is do draw you closer to me, to cement your hearts to me. I ask only that you turn to me when your mind drags you into grief or pride or envy. Bring me the depths of your mind, no matter how grotesque, how cruelly ravaged by doubts or disappointments. I know how to treat them. I will not reject you. I am your mother. Why fear when I am here? Put all your faith in Me. I shall guide and guard you. The godliness which is present in everybody in the form of a little spark exists in me as the full flame, and it is my mission to develop every little spark of

God in everyone to the fullness of the divine flame. Where there is a desire for mental tranquility, I hurry to grant tranquility. Where there is dispiritedness, I hasten to raise the drooping heart. Where there is no mental trust, I rush to restore trust. I am ever on the move to fulfill the mission for which I have come. I never utter a word that does not have significance, or do a deed without beneficial consequence.What I will, must take place; what I plan must succeed. Transformation must begin with the individual. When the individual changes, the world will change. This transformation has to take place in the minds of men. Right thoughts will lead to right actions. Do not bother about what has happened in the past. Get immersed in the

tasks of the present. Render service with a pure and selfless heart. The delight of the individual gladdens the Divine. Equally the Divine esteems you. Do everything with the Lord's name on your lips. Develop all that is good in you and share that goodness with one and all. Om Sai Ram

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.