IndiaDivine.org

Benefits of PARAD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Anil, I have 2 Parad Beads and one Shivling. Sometimes I wear one parad bead, other times I wear both when my energy is low. The Shivling is on the altar for worship. Its presence gives the room a feel of sacredness and blessing.

Regarding websites copying one or two genuine ones, please note that Rudra Centre's material has been copied so much that its unbelievable. But its true. Especially the materials they wrote about rudraksha and also articles by Sri Dharma Dev Arya Ji.

Back to parad, there is the '108 Parad Sahinta' that gives a lot of relevant information. Its in Hindi. If you can read Hindi, suggest that you obtain this book. Picture below for you to look at :

108 Parad Sahinta (In Hindi) /dispCategory.php?catId=5 & prodid=32

If you wish to get the book, please Send Enquiry at : /sendEnquiry.php

Like you've mentioned, it would be great to hear from other friends who have experienced parad items.

Aum Aum

, Anil Kumar <yogi75ank wrote:>> Dear All,> Namaste,> I was reading in to the benefits of Parad and was> curious to know about personal experiences of memebers> here who are using parad mala, bracelet,> rings,Shivling, Murtis of Dieties etc.> > A regular search on the internet yeilded the same> results from a few websites with similar account of> benefits of PARAD which makes me feel that they have> all copied the content from one or two genuine> websites.> > Aum Namah Shivaya>