IndiaDivine.org

FWD: Help sought from Sai Devotees.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam,

Below is the email request from Kalpagamji, a member of the group. Please reply to the email id saikavee if you can help.

Sairam

Anitha

Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:09:33 +0530saikaveeTo: a_kandukuri

Dear Anitha ji

Om sairam

By Baba's grace we hope that everything is fine at your end. we hope that the group parayana is also going on well.

I am placing a request, which i never thought that i would be asking anyone but situation is forcing me to place it before SAI DEVOTEES considering them as my own brothers and sisters.

My sister's daughter ten years old fell from the staircase in her hostel and had head injuries and suffered for three weeks but couldnot survive, In that urgency of saving her we have spent nearly spent 6.45lakhs on her by various means with the hope to return them soon. we have returned about 5.00laks now just need a lakh or 1.5 lakhs only as a loan to be repaid in three months time. My sister and brother in law are so depressed about their daughter's demise are not able to think of anything. I have managed from few friends and and need to honour my committment b'coz each one of them have given money just for few days (which they had for their childs fees, admission etc.,)

So my prayer request to BABA gave me an idea to write to you so that if some one could help i can return it back in OCT 09. Sai Devotees are our family and hope people will not hesitate to help. Bielieve it a genunine help which we will not forget in our life time and if you need any declartion / undertaking about the repayment i can give you.

Thanks for your time.

WITH REGARDSKALPAGAMMake ninemsn your homepage! Get the latest news, goss and sport