IndiaDivine.org

Please include the following prayers before you commence the parayana (urgent)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LIGHT A CANDLE AND SAY A PRAYER ....Dear members , sai ram These are the urgent prayer request ....my humble request to all of u pls keep them in your prayers daily and on Thursday (which is our saibaba's day )Prayer for the SickDear sai baba Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest Comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear sai we place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your children ( Sukanya ji 's father , parag ji, SABINA , Avinash ji's husband , , Mr Niranjan's younger sister geetha, ramakrishna ji ,Amandeep ji ,gopa ji's husband Bimal das ji , Bhushan ji's parents Shri. Ghanshvetbhai ji & Smt. Vandanaben ji ,r.k mehra , sharda ji and my mother sushil hira to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.pls keep sai 18 ji , priya ji ,tammyranga ji and all who really really need Baba's blessings , Dear all,I would request all of you to please include two more prayer request in your daily prayers.Manisha ji have received two mails from 2 different devotees and they need everyone's prayer The mails sent by them are attached below. 1Sairam I am mother of 22 months old baby, her name is Likitha sai. last month she was diagnosed with tay-sachs decease,it's a very rare genetic disorder, there is no medicines and no treatment for this decease. We are fully depended on baba's lotus feet.Baba blessed us with this kid.. Its up to baba to save her and keep her in good health. we are praying for baba's blessing to cure this decease from this little baby...Everybody can you pray for my baby.Thank you very much.OM SAI RAM,2Om Sai Ram Dear ManishajiGood day to you. I am Sai Devotee for the past 17 years and i ammore into social service and charity. since i am very much interestedin doing service to others, i haven't thought about marriage and having afamily of my own. Lately Baba brought this girl, who is also a Saidevotee into my life. We have been friends for the past two years andsince she has really impressed me a lot, i proposed her and she agreedand since then our relationship has become strong. She was marriedbefore to a wrong man and had gone through so much of pain in life.Before i proposed her, i have asked Baba's permission and He has givenHis consent to go ahead , but now after one year, her family is notagreeing to this proposal and she is backing off. I have already madeup my mind that i will not marry any other girl other then this girl asi strongly feel only Baba brought this girl into my life and He willtake care of the restPLS CLICK ON THE LINK AND SEND YOUR PRAYERS .....http://.com/forum/index.php?topic=2359.msg8065#msg8065I PRAY FOR ALL THE MEMBERS ....MAY SAI BLESS ALL THE UNIVERSE .....BOW TO SHRI SAI PEACE BE TO ALLNimmi hira