IndiaDivine.org

Message for the Week!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam,

Happy Baba's day to you all. Tomorrow is Shukla Paksha Chandramana - for women from South India worshiping Vara Lakshmi, for long life and happiness of her husband and children. May Baba come in the form of Lakshmi and fill your home with health, wealth happiness and prosperity and provide longivity for your loved ones. During times of such festivities I am sure most of us are lost and wonder how do I worship God, will I do anything which will offend god and the line of questioning and doubts is unending. In our anxiety to do our best, we stress ourselves out, and instead of thinking and worshiping God we end up thinking what to do next. We forget that God does not like formalities. What ever little is offered with full faith and devotion it is easily accepted by Him. Here is a wonderful message to us all Shravana Maas is month of festivities and we have Krishna Ashtami, Ganesh Chathurdhi, Dassera and Diwali looming ahead. Here is a word of Advice from our beloved Master.. Just think of Him and He accepts it with glee...

"....My Guru never expected any other thing from Me. He never neglected Me, but

protected Me at all times. I lived with him, and was sometimes away from him; still I never felt the want or absence of his love. He always protected Me by

his glance, just as the tortoise feeds her young ones, whether they are near her

or away from her on the other side of the river bank, by her loving looks. Oh mother, My Guru never taught Me any Mantra, then how shall I blow any Mantra in your ears? Just remember that Guru's tortoise-like loving glance gives us happiness. Do not try to get Mantra or Upadesh from anybody. Make Me the sole

object of your thoughts and actions; and you will, no doubt, attain Paramartha

(the spiritual goal of life). Look at Me whole-heartedly, and I in turn look at

you similarly. Sitting in this Masjid, I speak the truth, nothing but the truth.

No Sadhanas, nor proficiency in the six Shastras, are necessary. Have faith and

confidence in your Guru. Believe fully, that Guru is the sole Actor or Doer.

Blessed is he who knows the greatness of his Guru and thinks him to be Hari,

Hara and Brahma (Trimurti) Incarnate." Instructed in this way, the old lady was convinced; she bowed to Baba and gave up her fast. "Chapter 18/19 Satcharita.

BABA bless us and guide us always.

Humble pranams

Sairam

Anitha Kandukuri

http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra Check the daily blob for the latest on what's happening around the web What goes online, stays online