IndiaDivine.org

Message for the Week!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam,

Sai shower His blessings on all of us. May our love for HIS and faith in HIS words and teachings grow many folds with each passing day.

How to love a Sadguru, how to have faith in HIM? Do these questions haunt you ? These questions nag me. We seem to have the answers to all our questions right under our nose but fail to under the significance due to our ignorance. Baba's grace is one which live lift us from depths of ignorance and help us realise the purpose of life. The following message for this Thursday seems to be a reinforcement from our MASTER that "sarvasva sharanagathi"complete surrender is the only way to get closer to Him. BABA in HIS own words tells How HE loved HIS guru and followed HIM. This is a lesson to those of us, who keep changing our gurus at the drop of a hat and abuse others in the haught of our half knowledge and ego... Please read on....

"

Then he took me to a well, tied my feet with a rope and hung me - head

downwards and feet up - from a tree near the well. I was suspended three feet above the water, which I could not reach with My hands, nor which could go into my mouth. Suspending me in this manner he went away, no one knew where. After 10 or 12 ghatakas (4 or 5 hours) he returned and taking me out quickly asked me how I fared. "In Bliss supreme, I was. How can a fool like me describe the joy I

experienced?" I replied. On hearing my answer the Guru was much pleased with me,

drew me near him and stroking my body with his hand kept me with him. He took

care of me as tenderly as a mother-bird does of her young ones. He put me into

his school; how beautiful it was! There I forgot my parents, all my attachment

was snapped and I was liberated easily. I thought that I should embrace his neck

and remain staring at him always. If his image were not fixed in my pupils, I

would like better to be blind. Such was the school! No one, who entered it once,

could return empty-handed. My Guru became my all-in-all, my home and property,

mother and father, everything. All my senses left their places and concentrated

themselves in my eyes, and my sight was centred on him. Thus was my Guru, the

sole object of my meditation and I was conscious of none else. While meditating

on him my mind and intellect were stunned and I had thus to keep quiet and bow

to him in silence. " Chapter 32

BABA bless us and guide us always.

Humble pranams

Sairam Anitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra Make ninemsn your homepage! Get the latest news, goss and sport