IndiaDivine.org

First Type of Bhakthi - Shravana.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shravana - Hearing. Mind retains what it hears. Because our monkey mind is not in our control and it keeps doing the circle of going around and recalling events that it heard or saw, it is vital to feed it with proper information. When one is not involved in their regular work and discharging their duties, one must develop the habit of listening to good things. The ease of technology has made it possible for humans to listen to music while walking, working at any time and any place. One does not always have to listen to songs of God. Any speech which instills good values and makes us introspect to reflect on our actions is good enough.

My way of showing bhakthi is listening to spiritual discourses. My favourite is interpretation of Satcharita by different followers. I strongly believe that as every individual is different their experiences and persceptions of the meaning that they get out of Satcharita is different. I like to listen to their views and hear about the miracles and how BABA influenced them. Any discourses which talk about right human values, human conduct and balancing family, work and spiritual life are my main interests. Satsangs are the best forms of sharing the ideas and thoughts. Listening to good ideas, words and happy feelings develop in us a positive feeling. Bad and negative ideas invoke anger, hatred, jealousy and other vices.

BABA bless us and guide us always.

Humble panams

Sairam Anitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra Click here to find out more POP access for Hotmail is here!