IndiaDivine.org

Prayers to be taken to Shirdi. [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When is the prayana beginning?? Anithaji

raji

Anitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri parayana group ; anubhavsainiSent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 5:56:14 AM Prayers to be taken to Shirdi. [1 Attachment]

Prayers List

• Baba thank you for listening to our pleas and prayers. • Give peace to those who have joined you and strength to those who are grieving.

• Bless those who have celebrated their birthdays and shower them with your grace and blessings help them to succeed in their life.

• Bless Anu and listen to her prayers - Baba, please bless me with wisdom, strenght, peace and love to prosper in my family as well as in my professional life. Please help me to be a good and loving person in all aspects of my life. • Anindita prayers:- I pray to Sai Baba that my baby’s two very major health problems get cured on their own without the need of any surgery, just by Baba's grace, love, blessings and miracles galore.

• Deepa Prays. Baba please bless on my dad and mom for good health . Please show correct way to my younegr brother , he should stop drinking & smoking and bless him good health & wealth . My dad takes lots of tension of my brother , so please take care of my family. Please baba bless on my husband for health,wealth and give him good project , so we can stay together . Baba my husband works very truely and hardly but never gets application' s , so please give him promotion . Om Sai Ram . • Baba bless Suguna and protect her always. Help her to get the visa so she can live permanently with her daughter

• Blessings, peace and happiness for Neelam and her family esp. her son.

• Please listen to Anjana Arora's prayer 'WE want peace for our family and right direction and blessings in all sphere of life'

• Baba give health and happiness to Ishu, kirti, Manisha and Sidheshwar Sony.

• BABA Please listen to Kiran MEhta's prayers: 'i am undergoing some treatments and pray to Baba for a full and speedy recovery'.

• BABA please listen to Ritu's prayer and give her a peaceful and happy life. Look after her son. "I am going through marital problems and day

by day it's becoming difficult for me to tolerate. Please help me. Bless my son. I don't want him to suffer becoz of his parents.

Please show me some light BABA. help me come out of these problems.

I want peace of mind. I have full faith in you."

• BABA bless RAjani with a child. She is yearning for your blessing and grant her a peaceful and happy married life. Please listen to her prayers. • BABA bless Saurabh to be successful in his efforts and give him long life and happiness. Listen to his mother Madhulika's prayers.

• BABA give strength to Sharma Family to tide over the hard days. Be with them and help them to solve their problems and remove their obstacles in life.

• BABA bless 4 year old Aditya Kumar find a donor and help him recover from lukemia. You are the master and doctor. Please take care of the little boy and give strength to his parents to cope this ordeal.

• Baba listen to Ritus prayers 'Sai baba, Please help my mother in law recover from her illness and sufferings and also do something to remove negative energies from our home. I wish my home to be full of healthy peaceful and positive environment. Sai Baba you only can help me. you only know my state of mind. Please bless. Please help.'

• Baba bless Hemaliji’s friend who is suffering from leukemia. He needs you and your blessings. Take care of his family who live so far away from him. Please take care of them.

• BABA bless Vidya Shet with a good job.

• BABA Please send a right husband for Neelu, Sue, Kate, Ponnambalam girls and a right wife for Michael Kumar. They are unable to attract the right partners in their lives without your Mercy, BABA.

• Baba listen to Deepa G prayers 'Baba please give me peace and save me from the people who are troubling me . Baba help me to get job in US so i can be with my husband .'

• Baba please bless Minakshi sharma and let her unite with vicky and lead a happy married life.

• BABA please help GN Siva to repay his debts and lead a peaceful life and increase love towards your holy feet.

• Baba bless Ram S Annamalai's sister and brother in law to get over their financial problems. bless them with a child and a happy married life. • Baba listen to Sangeetha's prayers and resolve her marital problems. Help her to get her daughters passport quickly. • Bless Deepa with a baby. Listen to her prayers.

• Baba bless Ushaji's sisters with health, happiness and peace.

• Aradhana's prayers

1.Give my family members and me your guidance and blessings.

2.Show me some leela that I may understand.

3.May I always show full shraddha and bhakti to my BABA.

• Gajanan's prayers.BABA bless gajanan and be with him always and guide him.

•Venu's prayers. BABA guide and protect venu in all aspects of life..

• Rao annayas prayers. 1. Please protect him and his family always.

• Anuradha's prayers. BABA bless Anuradha and Praveen with a child and protect them always. Listen to their prayers.

• Padman's prayers. BABA listen to his prayers and guide them in all their decisions in life. Take care of Anusha and guide her in her career and life. Give them health and happiness and protect them always.

• Ravi's prayers. Bless Ravi and his family and protect them always.

• Kaminiji's prayers.

Look after Kaminiji's health and listen to her prayers for her son and family. Protect and bless them always.

• Uma Ram's prayers:

1. Ram (Shivaji) : to get a good job with good pay

2. Uma Ram : to get a good job

3. Janani Ram : to study well

• Personal Prayer:

BABA please help me resolve the existing issues and bless us to live peacefully. Please bless and take care of my both children and give them health, happiness, success and prosperity in their life. Help them to grow to be kind and compassionate humans.

• BABA bless pillamgolla gopiwith health and happiness remove his physical and mental problems and let him get good and loving wife. You are the master, help him and be with him always.

• Baba bless Aradhana Jha and be with her and protect her always.

• Please listen to Paresh Patadia's Prayers "My house was robbed on 1-Apr, please Baba I pray please to get all my valuable things back."

• BABA please listen to Aashish Kaushik's prayers.

1) Baba bless me so that i can leave the habit of smoking.

2) Baba please take care of my parents who are all alone and by

themselves.

3) Baba please let me reside here impermanently where i am living now,

as you already know, that this is is the place, where i can be

peacefull throughout my life.

• BABA bless Sondhi Agarwalji's neighbour to overcome his weakness and take responsibility of his young family. Give him strength and will power. BE with his wife and son during hard times.

• BAba please listen to Anuradha Wrushika's prayers for her children: Saideva, please bless lavanya with an admission into a good medical school. Please bless Sai Yashaswy with good education, good values, & admission to a good college. Be with them all the time.

• BABA please listen to Aasawari Dilip's prayers for mother. BABA you are the master, doctor and protector. Please look after the mother and give her health and happiness

• BABA bless Nita Desai and her family to tide over the hard period. Give them relief and bless them with happiness.

• BABA please help Hemali Desai to find a loving and caring life partner.

• Baba please listen to Bhuvana's prayers baba kindly cure me from the stomach and back problems and bless me with mental peace

• BABA please listen to Hetal's prayers

1 Baba give me and my family good health and peace

2 Help me in overcoming from Acidity and respiratory problems

• BABA listen to the prayers of Anesh Buldeo and his wife Rajeshree and daughters Aneshree and Avathara and mother-in-law Hawa Bibi Omar. Give them health, happiness and prosperity and get them out of the financial problems.

• Baba please listen to Kandasamy Rajah's prayers for himself and his daughters mother in law. Please cure him off his eye problem and help his daughter's mother inlaw to recover. You are the master and the doctor. Please listen to the prayers and do the needful.

• BABA please listen to Boda Mithuns prayers 1) Thanks baba, for helping swapna clear her interview and getting her visa

2) Please help swapna and me to find a project in minneapolis

3) Please help vishal to get a job.

• Baba please give health and peace to Vijayalakshmiji.

• Stuti is suffering from leukaemia. May baba give this little girl strength to fight & bless her with renewed health.

• Baba please listen to Abijit Govindraju's prayers"help me get rid of my skin problem & do well in my studies and help me in getting interships"

• Baba please listen to Usha Turumella's prayers “Sairam please help me to continue in my current job.â€

• Baba please listen to Silvia's prayers. Unite Silvia and her husband and give happiness and peace to her married life. Please take care of her inlaws and help them to understand their love and accept the marriage. You are her only hope of saviour. Please listen to her pleas.

• BABA please bless G S. S to recover from colic cancer. He is undergoing chemotherapy after the operation. Help him recover. Give strength to his wife and his young 5 year old daughter who does not even know what is wrong with her father. Baba you are the master, please listen to the anguished prayers of his wife. • Baba please bless ACS to recover completely. Please listen to the prayers for his quick recovery. Please listen to the mothers prayers. You alone can cure and bless.

• Baba please with with Sashi, she is suffering from breast Cancer. You are the doctor and protector. Help her and cure her. Please give her and her loved ones strength to go through this ordeal. • Baba please listen to Guna K's prayers. Give him emotional and financial stability. Be with him and guide him always.

• Baba please listen to Sudhir Kunder's prayers “Oh Sai, I am your child. Please guide me in all my projects I am undertaken in the organisation I work. I always remember you and in every breathe is your name Om Sai Ram.

Please help me to relax in ease and work hard to acheive good result for the work that I am doing. Let me be sincere as ever to my employer and be happy whatever I get to feed my family.â€

• Baba please be with Vivekji and help him to get out through all the problems. Give him peace and happiness Baba.

• Baba help Subramanian mani to start his own business and be successful in it. Please listen to his prayers.

• Baba please listen to Mohan Subramanian' s prayers for a grandchild. Bless his son and daughter-in- law with a child.

• Baba please listen to Satarupa Das's prayers “1)call my family & myself to ur darbar soon,give us a lovely darshan & return us safely

2)keep my brother & myself healthy & bless us for oue early recovery.â€

• Baba please listen to Neeraja's prayers for her parents especially her father and help him to recover to be independent and do his work. Give him health and happiness.

• Baba please listen to Vijaya lakshmiji's prayer “Dear Baba, give us all the strength to bear the problems and issues in life. give us the forethought that it is part of life to bear happiness and sorrow and to endure failures to see success. Thank you for all that you have given us for so long, we trust you and your mahima. we surrender ourselves at your feet. sri sainath maharaj ki jai.â€

• Baba please listen to Pooja's prayers for her family and son “Please include my prayers to Baba for the health, happiness, love, wealth and most important Babas Grace on my family. Baba make my son who i say is Babas son only to become normal and to start talking soon. Please always keep me close to You Sai Baba and never let me out of Your heart.â€

•Baba please listen to Sampath's prayers “Baba thanks a lot for everything you have blessed us, Please take care of Sri Job she is facing too many problems please protect her from the lady and coninue this job, please fulfill all our wishes and sankalpas, SAMASTHA LOKA SUKHINOBAVANTHU.â€

• Baba please listen to Nilesh Shikre's prayers for self and his family. Guide him and protect him always.

• Baba please listen to Sai Manjunaths prayers 'Sainath, pls bless me with a good job here. Forgive all my mistakes and be with me each moment.â€

• Baba please listen to Sowmya Ganesh's prayers “my prayer to baba is to bless all who is in need of the almighty.

and my special prayer is to solve all my personal family problem and to bless me to have a smooth and peaceful life and to look after my son in my absence with good health and good character and to order me to touch his lotus feet in his samadhi mandir at shirdi at the earliest , my wish to visit shirdi before end of may with my husband and son.â€

• Baba please listen to Keshava's please for removing the mental agony and to come out of the court battle successfully. • Baba please listen to Bhagirathy Ramani's prayers for health and happiness for her family and removing all problems. Please be with her.

• Baba please listen to Bhakti Joshiji's prayers Sai Baba, I pray you to get me married properly to the person I am in love with, protecting my dignity and respect. Make me free from long suffering and bring peace to me and my family. • Baba please listen to Aradhana and Rohits prayers for their health and also bless Aradhana with a healthy baby. • Baba please listen to the following prayer RG FAMILY - Baba our sincere prayers at thy divine lotus feet is please bless all these people who are seeking your guidance, protection and blessings. Let all their prayers be answered through you divine touch and grace Baba. Same goes to this child's family too. Be with us always, guide and guard us please. Ever in your PADHA SEVA.

• Baba please listen to Ritu's prayers my husband get blessed with good projects in his job and we live happy altogether , baba always stay in our heart.â€

• Baba please listen to sridhars prayers “Help Sridhar to get a contract soon. Kindly be with his brother to have one or more projects with proper payment, helping business. Let him have a peace of mind and love in his family with good health.â€

• Baba please listen to Bhuvana Suren's prayers “pray to Baba to bless us to get our immigration problems solved and we get our Green card soon. Baba bless my mother and cure her from blood clot in her heart.

• Baba please listen to Aradhana's prayers and be with her for her blood test on Saturday.

• Baba please listen to Marcel B's prayer for self and help.

• Baba please listen to prayers of Sashi for herself and her husband “myself suffering from a lump in the breast which is malignant. my husband has undergone an ankle surgery and is hospitalised†BABa please help her and be with her during these tough times.

• Baba please listen to the prayers of Anuradha Wrushika “Baba please save the people who are suffering from Swine Flu, and also who are panicked from the Swine Flu pandemic. You are the creator and you are the wire puller of this world. Show mercy on all of us.â€

• Baba please listen to Sailavanya's prayers 1) Baba please bless us with mental peace in our life.

2) Baba please bless my mom and dad with good health.

3) Baba please bless my mom to do more embroidery work on Baba.

4) Baba bless myself and my brother with good health.

5) Baba bless myself and my brother to settle well in our life.6)Baba please help us to come out of present problems in our house pls be with us always Baba.7) Baba please give my brother what ever he wants and please be with him always.• Baba please listen to Anjuji's prayers for her children “kunal and supriya ,as they are facing very many difficulties in their business,for the last 3-4 yearsâ€.

• Baba please listen to Sampatji's prayers “Sai Natha Bhagwan please shower your mercy on us always, Thank you very much for all the Blessings,, Please fulfill our wishes and sankalpas which you know, Please protect us always. Samastha Loka sukhino bavanthuâ€

• Baba please listen to Ashaji's prayers “Sainath, pls bless my parents with healthy and happy long life. Bless me and my husband with good jobs here. Bless my kids to be happy and successful in their studies. Take care of my siblings and guide themâ€.

• Baba please listen to Sirishaji's prayers and fulfill her wishes.

• Baba please listen to AshaKhemaniji' s prayer “thy will be done always in all the very waysâ€

• Baba please listen to Usha Sastryji's prayers for her son Varun Sastry who needs job relocation. Help him to study further and find a suitable girl and settle down in life.

• Baba please be with Arun's sister and her husband and cure him. ÿou are the doctor please give strength to the family to go through the tough period in their life.

• Baba please listen to Saiasha's prayers.

1) Baba, pls bless us with good jobs soon. take care of us. With YOUR mercy let my kids be smart, bright & happy students.

2) Bless my sister with good health, safe preganancy & healthy baby. Please ensure that things go normal and she'll have normal delivery.

3) Please take care of my mother's health and be with her each moment. Bless my father and brother with happiness and success.

• Baba please listen to RajiGopi's prayers:

1.My prayers are all the people in this world should lead a very happy and peaceful life and let all their prayers be answered by our beloved BABA. 2.Pray for RG Family to be peaceful and happy. Both are out of jobs only with Baba's grace we can succeed in life. TO remove us from the financial difficulties and to guard and protect Baba's children(not mine) G, R,,S,R and N. P,A & L.

3. Your child Ritesh (Jimmy) is finally getting married to Navpreet on Saturday December 12th, 2009 at 1:00P.M.at: Dreams Palm Beach Resort, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It will be a destination wedding starting from 10th till 12th. 10th will be (Punjabi engagement), 11th - Mehendi and 12th Wedding + Reception. Wedding cards are not printed yet. Need your humble blessings please for these children to live happily in their married life. Guard and guide them always please.

4. We are still out of job and leaving everything at your lotus feet. U know what we need?• Please eleminate all of Sucharitha's health problems baba. Please listen to her loved ones prayers BABA.

• Baba please listen to Ram's prayers: with your blessings my wife is pregnant , i am really thankful

to you baba, she is in 6 th week of pregnancy and she is vommiting a lot. Please take care of her and the baby. i have entire faith on you , take care of her health • Baba please listen to Pooja Chodankars prayers “my fatherinlaw has lost his job,please Sainath to help keep the job and give him strength to carry out his duties as much as possible.Please Sainath help my father as well for his job and remove his anxieties,help my Mom and Mominlaw to be happy and healthy always,help my husband with good health and happiness,my children who are Your children Sainath to be always happy healthy and loving.plz help nishu start talking and become normal,help my sister have a baby soon and please help Your daughter(me) to always keep Faith and Patience on You and love You always,please always keep Your Grace on me thats all i require for my selfish self. Please help those Sainath who are grieving and need Your love and strength,please be with all who love You and have faith in You and also those who dont,for one day they surely will!!â€

• Baba please listen to Sai Lavanyas and our group prayers for those suffering from swine flu. Baba help us control this epidemic. Let there be peace among all humans. Let the racism war by handful of people on Indians end in Australia and America. Bless those who have been injured and help them to recover completely.

• Baba give peace to the souls perished in the Air Brazil flight disaster. Give strength to the loved ones to bear the loss and move on ahead. Be with them

• Baba please listen to Anuradhaji's prayers for TERRY,SANJAY, SRIDHAR,RONALD, SHUBHASISH, GOUTOM who lost their jobs, and also bless those who are looking for jobs. Please listen to the prayers.

• Baba please bless 11 year old Sabina who is suffering from severe spinal cord injury. Give her health and be with the family during hard times.• Baba bless June M and help her to recover from Depression.• Baba please listen to Sanket Voraji's prayers for job and settlement in life. He is going through bad phase in life. Please be with him and listen to his prayers.

• Baba bless Sampathji's mother and help her to recover. BAba is the master and doctor please listen to the prayers.• Baba please listen to AC's prayers for his marriage with the girl of his choice. Baba you know what is best and do the needful to keep them both happy and convince the presents to agree for the marriage.• Baba please listen listen to the heartfelt prayers of Likitha's mothers for this 22 month old baby. Baba you are the master and mother for your devotees who take shelter at your feet. Please listen to this mothers prayers and cure Likitha Sai off this rare disease. • Baba please cure Mr suresh Mehendale (Swamy) from asthamatic attack.• Baba please help Pushpawatiji to recover please listen to the prayers of her daughter and help them during these tough times.• Baba Janet is suffering from blood cancer. Please bless her and cure her. Be with her and her loved ones too to give them strength to

support her during this hard time.• Baba please listen to Somini's prayers:Beloved BABA, please accept my sincere thanks for Your Kindness and Mercy in Granting my prayers which were placed at Your Holy Feet.1. The Ponnambalam girls are happily married now, with Your Blessings2. Priya and husband Rejesh are Blessed with a healthy baby girl on 17th August. With your Blessings Priya had normal delivery and both mother and baby daughter are doing well.3. Neelu has been Blessed with a good marriage alliance and the wedding is to take place on 20 January 2010. I wish to place a few more prayer requests at your Holy Feet BABA, please extend your Kindness and Mercy to the following people who are struggling on their own. 1. Michael Kumar, Katie, Sue , Sonia, Sharika and Krishna Kumar (Kikku) to find the right partner in life. They have been waiting/searching for a very long

time to find the right alliance and get married. 2.Please cure Leela Pillai of her heart and kidney problems, Leela has been suffering for the past ten years. Only now Leela has come to know of Your Kindness and Mercy. Please Help her to speedy recovery and normal life, BABA. 3. Please Bless Priya and Kishore and, Millu and Archana and Lakshmi and Ramesh with children. On their own accord they are not successful in having children. Please Bestow Your Blessings on them to have healthy children.• Baba please listen to the prayers of your child.1) Sairam, please bless Sai Vedanth with health and happiness. Also please resolve his myopia or suppress it. Please be with him always. Please give him enough strength.2) Sairam, please forgive me.3) Sairam, Please help Sai Vendanth see the world through your eyes. Please shower your blessings on this small baby. Please take

care of him.

Click Here View photos of singles in your area