IndiaDivine.org

Shri Shirdi Sai speaks-12th oct/This is what Hell looks...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha!Om Sai Ram!Jai Maata Di!If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you or your friends would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox-- send me an email at debu7366As usual, click on any of the below pictures to see the larger view or to save them to your computer..

Since the past few days we have been having blissful darshans of various temples but have you ever thought about how does the other side of the coin look like.Have you ever wandered if we continue with our bad karma where do we go after our death.. Obviously, we all know that the gates of heaven will not be open for us..From time to time, Gods and Godessess have been taking reincarnations just to help us follow the path of good karma but still for all those who did not pay attention to any of the God sent saints and continued on their journey of hatred,

anger, greed, jealousy, lust, etc etc--Here are some pictures to show us all where and what will be our life after we die..Yes, all our best friends will be there too, who had always been with us on earth when we were busy hurting innocent souls .. But decide for yourself-- is it really worth hurting other people on earth when we are alive...The largest metal cast buddha image in the world is at Wat Phai Rong Wua in Suphanburi. However more interesting for me was the Thai version of hell.Wat Phai Rong Wua was built in the present era and is located in Tambon Bang Tathen on the bank of Khlong Phraya Banlue, Amphoe Song Phi Nong. It houses the largest metal cast Buddha image in the world. It is called "Phra Phutta Khodom" and has a lap width of 10 meters and a height of 26 meters.Wat Phai Rong Wua is well known among Thais, but is virtually unknown to people living outside of Thailand.I have been there when I was 9 or 10 yrs old and it is the site which I have never ever been able to forget..There are various sites concerning Buddhism, such as, the Three Season Palace of Prince Sitthattha, places of gaining enlightenment, giving the first preaching

sermon, Nivarna (passing away stage) and the hell being community.Here is the picture where according to your karma, it is decided whether the gates of heaven or the doors of hell will open for you.

If any of you become angry with me for publishing the below pictures, My intentions are just to show you the pictures of hell as depicted in Wat Phai Rong Wua, Suphanburi in Thailand .So plz forgive me, I did not mean to hurt any of you in anyway..

Inside the compound of Wat Phai Rong Wua is a department of the hell that shows many statues of what will happen with you if you sin too much during your lifetime .. Here's a 'stalk of thorns' which is used, so I am told, to punish adulterers. Those big thorns must not feel very good on one's more tender parts. Here's a great big hot pot used for stir-frying those who are guilty of heinous actions and other evil deeds. Of course, there can't be all this torment going on in hell without a few golden monks overseeing the operation, and making sure everything goes by the book.

Here's a vulture, ready to prey on a woman who's been suspended in her misery. Of course, tormenters can be animals, like the vulture shown here.Tormenters are also depicted. This is your friendly neighborhood devil, ready to impale you with his pitchfork or Lord Shiva's trishul.Lets not behave like animals ..We do not want to be victims of them after we die.Have a kind and compassionate heart.We are humans who are very dear to God.Lets not destroy our one given golden chance to be closer to our Sadguru's lotus feet. It is easy for us to go against other people now and abuse them in one way or the other but imagine yourself in HellThe pain that you give to someone today will return back to you .So lets not go there..Lets just have good karma in our accounts so that where ever we are after death --

everything that happens to us is good and blissful. Well that's nice: decapitation using a two-man (or two-demon?) cross-cut saw. What did this guy (or gal?) do? Did he hurt a kind and noble heart or soul??? May we all find a place at the noble and kind feet of our Lord and May we control our tendencies towards doing bad karma which will open the gates of pain and suffering for us in HellMessage from the teachings of Sai baba for 12th OctoberNine modes of Devotion - Servitudeas a Mode of DevotionServitude means service. Knowing Sai's ideal, secret of His philosophy, serving Him with devotion and obeying His orders are indeed acts of devotion

for Sai. Offering services to Sai idols in temples, cleaning, washing the temple and meditating on Sai's image in the eye of one's mind and worshipping Him are the various methods of this devotion. The "devotion of servitude" is practiced with an objective of obtaining great love of Sai, always serving Him and to be ever in His presence. Sai grants liberation to people with the devotional fervour. Baba accepted the services of the sick for removing the sins of their previous lives, to make them pious and finally bless them. Baba thrust His hand into the fire to save a gold-smith's child from slipping into the flames of the furnace. His hand got burnt and devotees called for a doctor. But, Baba offered this service to a devotee, Bhagoji Shinde, suffering from leprosy, with shrunk fingers, body oozing foul smell and pus leaking out of his body. Shinde used to apply ghee on Sai's hand, put a leaf and bandage it everyday and tried to alleviate the pain.

Shinde was thus blessed by Baba to serve Him in order to get his sins of past lives absolved. Servitude as a mode of devotion is the easiest path for Baba's devotees.

Posted By Deepa H to Sai Picture gallery