IndiaDivine.org

Message for the Week!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for sharing this. This is really very touchy.

Rgds

Yogesh

--- On Thu, 5/28/09, Anitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri wrote:

Anitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri Message for the Week!" parayana group" Cc: , "ShirdiSaibabakripa " Thursday, May 28, 2009, 12:16 AM

Sairam, BABA bless us all on this Thursday. May He draw us all closer to HIM with every passing day let us love HIM and Lean on Him for all our requirements in life. HE is bound to take care of us for He alone knows what is best for us. Do you feel lonely even though you are in a party and surrounded by people laughter and noise? Well yes we all go through the moments of depression and anxiety, sometimes the troubles of life overwhelm us and going gets tougher. We face challenges everyday in our life from work, home, relatives, friends you name it and they are there. Let us face is life is a rollercoaster of emotions, it is only when we take refuse in the god HE gives us hope.. My remedy when I am feeling lonely is sit in isolation and read satcharita. And my most favourite chapter in Satcharita is chapter 15. When I read that chapter I feel BABA is holding me in HIS arms

and nurturing and cuddling me and I forget all my woes and anxieties. Then I am enveloped with a renewed energy to face the battles of life. And BABA kindly has given my favourite as message of the week on this Thursday. I am sure most of you like me living in far of countries would identify with this message as I do.. Mr. Cholkar's Sugarless Tea Initially, Baba was known in Poona and Ahmednagar Districts, but Nanasaheb Chandorkar, by his personal talks and by Dasganu, by his splendid Kirtans, spread the fame of Baba in the Konkan (Bombay Presidency). In fact, it was Dasganu - May God bless him-who, by his beautiful and inimitable Kirtans, made Baba available to so many people there. The audience, who come to hear the Kirtans have different tastes. Some like the erudition of the Haridas; some his gestures, some his singing, some his wit and humour, some his preliminary dissertation on Vedanta, and some others, his main stories and so on; but among them, there are very few, who by hearing the Kirtan get faith and devotion or love for God or saints. The effect of hearing Dasganu's kirtan on the minds of audience was however electric, as it were. We give an instance here Dasganu was once performing his Kirtan and singing the glory of Sai Baba, in the Koupineshwar temple in Thana. One Mr. Cholkar, a poor man serving as a candidate in the Civil Courts in Thana, was amongst the audience. He heard Dasganu's Kirtan most attentively and was much moved. He there and then mentally bowed and vowed to Baba saying - "Baba, I am a poor man, unable to support my family. If by your grace, I pass the departmental examination, and get a permanent post, I shall go to Shirdi, fall at Your Feet and distribute sugar-candy in Your name." As good luck would have it, Mr.Cholkar did pass te examination and did get the permanent post and now it remained for him to fulfil his vow, the sooner the better. Mr. Cholkar was a poor man with a large family to support; and he could not afford to pay for the expenses of a Shirdi trip. As is well said, one can easily cross over Nahne ghat in Thana District or even the Sahyadri Range; but it is very difficult for a poor man to cross Umbareghat, i.e., the threshold of his house. As Mr. Cholkar was anxious to fulfill his vow as early as possible, he resolved to economize, cut down his expenses, and save money. He determined not to use sugar in his diet; and began to take his tea without it. After he was able to save some money in this way, he came to Shirdi, took Baba's darshan, fell at His Feet, offered a coconut, distributed it with a clean conscience along with sugar-candy as per his vow and said to Baba that he was much pleased with His darshan and that his desires were fulfilled that day. Mr. Cholkar was in the Masjid with his host Bapusaheb Jog. When the host and the guest both got up and were about to leave the Masjid, Baba spoke to Jog as follows:- "Give him (your guest) cups of tea, fully saturated with Sugar." Hearing these significant words, Mr. Cholkar was much moved, he was wonderstruck, his eyes were bedewed with tears, and he fell at Baba's Feet again. Mr. Jog was also curious about this direction, regarding the tea-cups to be given to his guest. Baba wanted by His words to create faith and devotion in Cholkar's mind. He hinted as it were, that He got the sugar-candy as per his vow and that He knew full well his secret determination not to use sugar in his diet. Baba meant to say, "If you spread

your palms with devotion before Me, I am immediately with you, day and night.

Though, I am here bodily, still I know what you do; beyond the saven seas. Go

wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you. My abode is in your heart

and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as,

in the hearts of all beings, Blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows Me

thus." Chapfer 15 SSS. BABA bless us and guide us always. Troubles come only to test our patience and faith, trust HIm and He will take care of everything for us. Humble pranams SairamAnitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfir e.com/sd/ SaidarbarCanberr a

Click Here View photos of singles in your area

• 8 months later...

Sairam,

BABA bless us all on this Thursday. May He forgive us all of our sins.

When we are disturbed, we loose heart and hope, we think BABA is not with us and does not listen to our pleas. May be he is waiting for the TWO paise that is He always asks us, PATIENCE and FAITH. This is the message from BABA for today.

"What had he to do with them? His two pice were (1) Firm Faith and (2) Patience or

perseverance. I gave these two pice or things to him, and he was pleased. "I resorted to My Guru for 12 years. He brought Me up. There was no dearth of food and clothing. He was full of love nay, he was love incarnate. How can I describe it? He loved Me most. Rare is a Guru like him. When I looked at him, he seemed as if he was in deep meditation, and then we both were filled with Bliss. Night and day, I gazed at him with no thought of hunger and thirst. Without him, I felt restless. I had no other object to meditate, nor any other thing than My Guru to attend. He was My sole refuge. My mind was always fixed on him. This is one pice Dakshina. Saburi (Patience or perseverance) is the other pice. I waited patiently and very long on My Guru and served him. This Saburi will ferry you across the sea of this mundane existence. Saburi is manliness in man, it removes all sins and afflictions, gets rid of calamities in various ways, and casts aside all fear, and ultimately gives you success. Saburi is the mine of virtues, consort of good thought. Nishtha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience) are like twin sisters, loving each other very intimately.My Guru never expected any other thing from Me. He never neglected Me, but

protected Me at all times. I lived with him, and was sometimes away from him;

still I never felt the want or absence of his love. He always protected Me by

his glance, just as the tortoise feeds her young ones, whether they are near her

or away from her on the other side of the river bank, by her loving looks. Oh

mother, My Guru never taught Me any Mantra, then how shall I blow any Mantra in

your ears? Just remember that Guru's tortoise-like loving glance gives us

happiness. Do not try to get Mantra or Upadesh from anybody. Make Me the sole

object of your thoughts and actions; and you will, no doubt, attain Paramartha

(the spiritual goal of life). Look at Me whole-heartedly, and I in turn look at

you similarly. Sitting in this Masjid, I speak the truth, nothing but the truth.

No Sadhanas, nor proficiency in the six Shastras, are necessary. Have faith and

confidence in your Guru. Believe fully, that Guru is the sole Actor or Doer.

Blessed is he who knows the greatness of his Guru and thinks him to be Hari,

Hara and Brahma (Trimurti) Incarnate." Chapter 18/19 SSS BABA bless us and guide us always.

Humble pranams

Anitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra Find your next place with Ninemsn property Looking for a place to rent, share or buy?