IndiaDivine.org

Please pray for me, I have an interview tomorrow - 25th Jan 2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sairam Anil ji,Don't worry, you will pass the interview. my good blessings and BABA blessing are with u.RegardsOn Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Anil <anilchandrot wrote:

Om Sai Ram

Dear All

I have an interview tomorrow morning 10.00 - 10.30 UAE Time ( 11.30 AM - 12.00 PM IST ) and request all of you to pray fo rme.

It's been three months since i have lost my job and finally my visa has been cancelled and i have to exit UAE on 28th Jan. I do not think i will be able to attend any more interview before 28th.

By Baba's Grace, my sisters marriage has been fixed and she will be getting married in April and being the elder brother, I have to take care of the expenses and I am not in a position  to go back to India. Some how I need to get this job and request all of you to pray for me

May Baba's blessing be with all of us

Warm Regards

Anil-- " O Shirdi Sai Nath, Give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the Grace to make right decision with dignity " " The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "

Om Sai Ram~ anil - chandrot ~

-- RegardsSaurabh ShankerSuccess lies not in the result but in the effort... " Being " the Best is not at all important; " Doing " the Best is all that matters.

" The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "

Dear Anil Bhai, We Will certainly Pray for You. Also, Pray for my Visa Impression. I have submitted All my Documents and by tomorrow(27th Jan 2010) I should get the Result.

Yours Sincerely

Rajesh--- On Sun, 24/1/10, Anil <anilchandrot wrote:

Anil <anilchandrot Please pray for me, I have an interview tomorrow - 25th Jan 2010 , , ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower , , "IMM India" <indira.mahila, , veena_gupta_2000, "Swarna Venkateswara Swamy" <truthseeker123x, mahadevanvnswamy, hetalpatil, debu7366, vijiarun111, smita28881, dr_dhanlaxmi, saurabh.shanker, sai.kalpana123, bhagath76, veera.prathap, madhavikumar2003, d54frs, kemothakur, sai.maha.g, sunkalrajan,

abhinavkoul, srisaildc, bhaweshanand, sri.ankita.a, dharminder_suri, kriyababa2, 1to1withgp, "poonam chandna" <saileelatimes, hamaresai , experienceswithshirdisaibaba , shirdibabamalaysia Date: Sunday, 24 January, 2010, 11:56 PM

Om Sai Ram

Dear All

I have an interview tomorrow morning 10.00 - 10.30 UAE Time ( 11.30 AM - 12.00 PM IST ) and request all of you to pray fo rme.

It's been three months since i have lost my job and finally my visa has been cancelled and i have to exit UAE on 28th Jan. I do not think i will be able to attend any more interview before 28th.

By Baba's Grace, my sisters marriage has been fixed and she will be getting married in April and being the elder brother, I have to take care of the expenses and I am not in a position to go back to India. Some how I need to get this job and request all of you to pray for me

Warm Regards

Anil-- "O Shirdi Sai Nath, Give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the Grace to make right decision with dignity""The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams" Om Sai Ram~ anil - chandrot (AT) gmail (DOT) com ~

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

• 4 weeks later...

Jai Sairam Anil ji,

Surely, i will pray for you and soon you will get a good job.

Definitely BABA has planned something for you, just give your 100% efforts and soon you will get a very good job.

May our beloved BABA bless you always.

Regards

Saurabh ShankerOn Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Anil <anilchandrot wrote:

Om Sai Ram

Dear All

Hope all of you are doing well

Just to let you all konw that i didnt get the job and i am back in India. I couldnt send mail as i have been busy with my sister's engagement

I do not know what is Baba's plans for me and request all of you to pray for me

May Baba's blessings be with all of us

Warm Regards

Anil

---------- Forwarded message ----------Anil <anilchandrot

Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Please pray for me, I have an interview tomorrow - 25th Jan 2010 , , ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower , , IMM India <indira.mahila, , veena_gupta_2000, Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x, mahadevanvnswamy, hetalpatil, debu7366, vijiarun111, smita28881, dr_dhanlaxmi, saurabh.shanker, sai.kalpana123, bhagath76, veera.prathap, madhavikumar2003, d54frs, kemothakur, sai.maha.g, sunkalrajan, abhinavkoul, srisaildc, bhaweshanand, sri.ankita.a, dharminder_suri, kriyababa2, 1to1withgp, poonam chandna <saileelatimes, hamaresai , experienceswithshirdisaibaba , shirdibabamalaysia

Om Sai Ram

Dear All

It's been three months since i have lost my job and finally my visa has been cancelled and i have to exit UAE on 28th Jan. I do not think i will be able to attend any more interview before 28th.

By Baba's Grace, my sisters marriage has been fixed and she will be getting married in April and being the elder brother, I have to take care of the expenses and I am not in a position  to go back to India. Some how I need to get this job and request all of you to pray for me

Warm Regards

Anil -- " O Shirdi Sai Nath, Give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the Grace to make right decision with dignity " " The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "

Om Sai Ram~ anil - chandrot ~-- " O Shirdi Sai Nath, Give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the Grace to make right decision with dignity "

" The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams " Om Sai Ram~ anil - chandrot ~

-- RegardsSaurabh ShankerSuccess lies not in the result but in the effort... " Being " the Best is not at all important; " Doing " the Best is all that matters.

" The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "