IndiaDivine.org

To Jatin / Clearing of confusion...Help need to decide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

yes please trust lord shiva. this sounds evagelical once again, but like narasimha has said just trust the process and trust lord shiva. the most important thing is that when you first wore the beads did you feel closer to him. i did for some reason. i started repeating mantras of lord shiva. yes it was like a magical force but not powerful like a nuclear bomb but more like a subtle energy of gentless and love. then you do get excited because you realize the beads are really connected to him and that he did give them to us to realize compassion. he gave those beads because when his tears came down his face he realized from his sadhana how much people have suffered and continue suffer so out of his great intelligence and compassion from this sadhana he gave compassion towards us. the most important lesson of the beads is not what he gives you materially or spiritually for that matter of fact. the most important thing is that you recognize the virtue of compassion in your life. you must now share this compassion with others. so in essence i think you are resisting your development of the beads you already have and look up the word compassion. by the way i just provided the link for the word so you can understand its meaning. if you don't understand the meaning then how can you become it?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en & defl=en & q=define:compassion & sa=X & oi=glossary_definition & ct=title

hope this helps you and begins your journey to a new divine self!!!

namaskar,

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani