IndiaDivine.org

Namaskar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are most welcome. Sorry to hear of your situation. Not having documents for travel is a big problem and I sympathize with you. Also sorry to hear your family did not get a chance to visit you. Maybe when your wife applies for a visa together with your kids and one grandparent, leaving the other grandparent at home, they may get visas. This is because a grandparent has the tendency to return home due to their spouse remaining in India. Meanwhile please pray to Lord Ganesh for removing obstacles and also to Lord Hanuman about travel matters.

Wishing you the best of success with everything.

Om Namah Shivaya

------------------

Thanks for you advice, there is no problem regarding money, actually I don't have documents to travel. I try to get travel visa for my family from India but they did not get chance thanks for you advice Om narasimhaye <no_reply > wrote: Namaskar Raj,Sorry to hear that you've not been able to see your wife, children and family for 6 or 7 years. Indeed its a long time. Please try to cheer up and save money

each month for an air ticket to India so you can spend some time with your family. It may take a long time to save money especially if you send most of it home. However, a bit at a time will add up to the sum that's required for the airfare. Alternatively, maybe the airfare can be spent for your wife and children to visit you in America.Please also try to think positive and that things will solve themselves when the time is right. Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution.You also need to look after yourself and do things that will lift the depression. If the condition gets bad, its important to see a doctor for help.When you meditate, light an oil lamp and incense. Sit down, take several deep breaths, inhale and exhale until your mind becomes still and you feel peaceful. Then begin the meditation or mantra yoga.Suggest you to wear 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 mukhi rudrakshas. In this case,

12 mukhi will be the centre-bead.7 mukhi will help you to save money. 8 mukhi removes obstacles and brings blessings. 10 mukhi controls all planets and deflect malefic influences. 11 mukhi also controls all planets and nullify malevolent influences, and has the added qualities of the 11 Rudras as well as Hanuman's agility and traveling ability. 12 mukhi bestows radiance, brilliance, resilience and self confidence; it also helps with depression as it is governed by Lord Surya and also contains the 12 Adityas.Om Namah Shivaya , rajkumar kumar <raja_rajakh wrote:>> Namaste,> > I'm 40 years old man. I'm here in usa last six-seven years, in these years I'm not able to meet my family, my wife and my children in my country, > Some time I

feel like i got depression. I feel so sad, I try to meditate but not able to do that> as soon as I sit for meditate lots of thoughts come on my mind.> > Please advice me which Rudraksha good for me to solve my problem and meet my family soon, and concentrate on my meditation> > I will very greatful to you for you advice> > thanks> > raj>