IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha & Stress Release

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thank you for that long exposition. you must be very winded. nonetheless the words are comforting (inspiring) and i hope i will go through all kinds of things with these rudrakshas, even though my last posting was of desperation. As i said before i was wearing the 8 mukhi bracelet and 13 mukhi bracelet but no longer something has changed in me and i am only wearing the 11 mukhi bracelet and 12 mukhi bracelet.

also i would like to share a creative method using the bracelets as Narasimhaye has said that it is good to wear multiple beads of the same mukhi hence the purchase of the bracelets, what i have done is attached the mukhi bracelets together (using the clasps) and have made a necklace (i.e. 11 mukhi bracelet and 12 mukhi bracelet) which to be honest looks prettty decent on the neck. .

the nice thing is that if you have different mukhi bracelets you can then attach them and wear them around the neck when you feel like. .

Hope this helps people who are damaging or ruining their wrist mukhi bracelets due to wear and tear of it being on the wrist. i do love them on the wrist but i fear that due to them being on the wrist that the upkeep and care is more as well as the worry. i have even had someone who gave me a handshake almost ripped off the wrist mala, well so i believe and felt. so because of this incident i have become very protective of them.

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani