IndiaDivine.org

Grah Pravesh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Asheesh,

There are 2 books from Rudra Centre that will help further your understanding and the do's and don't's regarding Vaastu. Suggest you to get these 2 books first. Read through them and match their advice to that of the rooms, etc. in your house. After that, you will have a good idea what to use for removing negative energy and how to improve Vaastu effects for your home. The 2 books are below with links where you can check them out:

Vasthu Sastra Guide

Vasthu Sastra (Indian feng shui) is an ancient Indian science of architecture which assures a dweller health, prosperity, happiness, love, bliss and peace of mind. This book is a fast guide on how to create a "home sweet home" in accordance to the 5,000-year-old science which can be applied in modern times.This book provides guidelines on how to select a property, harmonise a house, dos and don'ts when moving into a house, recommended colours for the walls and floors, case studies, ideal house floor plans and how to enchance family relationships and unity, improve business and have peace of mind by using Vasthu. Vasthu friendly floor plans for houses based on the eight compass directions are also included in this book.Additional information on Ayurveda, Pyramid Science and Vedic Astrology is given as they are interconnected with Vasthu Sastra. /dispProduct.php?prodId=172

The Mystique Vastu Shastra

It is a pioneering comprehensive study that reveals step by step, the multiple layers of metaphysical basis of Vastu Shastra. It is a contemporary approach to Sacred Architecture, is a must for architects, civil engineers, contractors, builders, designers, planners and practising Vastu consultant./dispProduct.php?prodId=187

, "Asheesh" <akginbox wrote:>> Namaskar,> > I recently bought a house and I planning to do Puja on 6th August > Nagpanchami and move in after Puja. This house is not Vastu perfect. It > faces Northwest, Master Bedroom is in between SE and East, living room > is in SW and garage is in North and NE sector of the house. I see Rudra > Center has several products that can be used for the cure. Please > advise, what can buy and do to resolve Vastu defects and gather the > positive enrgy in the house? > > By the way I am a combination of Vata and Pitta Dosha and I do wear > Indra mala and Sidhdha mala.> > Regards> > Asheesh>