IndiaDivine.org

To Manoj / Rudraksha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

I completely disagree with this seller. Although I am not a rudraksha expert, I can share my experience with you. When I feel myself sick, or get ill, I wear my rudraksha healing bracelet or siddh bracelet of java beads, and I need to sleep for a while. Than I wake up in health. I recover myself with java beads. I am an evidence that java beads work well. Of course I wear nepal beads also, but it is not easy to wear nepal beads everyday due to environment. It is easy for me to wear java beads at job e.g. as they are more convinient to wear at job.

Aum Namah Shivaya

On Behalf Of MANOJ KARSaturday, August 16, 2008 9:22 PM Subject: RBSC : To Manoj / Rudraksha

Dear Respected Narasimhayeji,

Namaskar!!

I would like to attract ur attention towards comments from a nepali rudraksha seller for java beads.

" The beads from indonesia are called as Indrakshas, Beads from nepal are called as rudraksha. both are not produced by Lord shiva eyes. Only rudraksha is produced from Lord SHiva eyes from the scripture.

See why people like to go for white diamond instead of yellow diamond ,the later is much cheaper.. Rudraksha has already verified as it has effects both experimentally as well as scientifically . whereas the java beads donot have any experimental evidance nor it have scientific evidance. Just cutting inside the java beads , showing the seeds on it doesnot means it will give you effects.Just having seeds inside doesnot mean that it is having same energy and effects."

Pl have a light on it ?

regards/manoj kar

Aileniz ve arkadaþlarýnýzla paylaþmak için bir ayda 500'e kadar fotoðraf gönderin! Þimdi ücretsiz Windows Live Alanýnýza gidin Buraya týkla!