IndiaDivine.org

To Clandestinely / this may sound odd but to be honest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you clandestine, for the courage and support. i do feel blessed to be a part of this group. this group is very supportive to all people no matter what station of life they are in. this group is also just special in its energy and the way information is shared and given to others and also the way people just treat each other. it is a very fine group. the best group i am a part of as a netizen to be honest. this is also the only group i would feel comfortable sharing any information at all with. i have shared some pretty personal things (maybe i am reserved and care about my reputation or how i am perceived) however what i am going through is also normal and there is no need to feel that i can't share because of the feeling that i am supposed to look perfect. my path of this life is to work on perfecting myself but that is a long path as well and so for others as well too. also sometimes because i am a professional vedic astrologer (my side career) i feel that i can't share because that will make me look less skillful or adept in my craft or less knowledgable, however, to be honest no one is impermeable to the fate of the planets, etc. i mean i too have a chart and it has all the nuances that other peoples' charts have and therefore i am subject to the same life's tribulations and joys that other people encounter as well. i am just gifted with the ability to foresee things for individuals and be a divine messenger as they meet me in their lifes journey. so in this group i share my spiritual growth changes and the challenges i face along the way despite whatever profession i may hold or will hold in the future.

about my negativities,etc., i just was very much confused and bewildered by the fact that i was craving this meat around me. maybe you are right it is about the negativities around me etc. iyou are right about kali yuga there is no doubt in my mind about that. also you must have read about me taking off my beads at one time a week or two earlier. that is very true. i have them back on of course, however, there was a frustrative period. the beads guide you the way you are supposed to be guided that i hope to be correct? i am attached to my beads and i wonder if this is a hoping attachment or that like you and narasimhaye have said that it is part of the process and it is completely natural due to the wonderous nature of the beads. that i am still learning and accepting.

most importantly i appreciate your support, i dont' know much about you clandenstinely, where are you from etc. you can write this in a personal email if you would like?

sincerely,

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani