IndiaDivine.org

Blue Sapphire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narshimhaye Ji,

I had recently purchase a Blue Sapphire and had worn it after the necessary rituals. The first few days were quite fine. However after 10 to 12 days I am experiencing an increase in anxiety and some unknown fear crept in which is troubling me. I just wanted to know if anyone else in this group has experienced such a thing. I was told by my panditji that BS is extremely auspicious for me and the increase in anxiety and fear is because of the fact that the BS is in the process of exorcising the negativities in me and over a period of time everything would be normal. In my horoscope Saturn is in the 8th house in taurus. I was told that even though saturn is in the 8th house it is extremely beneficial for the libra ascendant as it is a yogakaraka planet and it being in the house of its yogakaraka venus is even better and hence BS will suite me very well. I am also wearing an emerald.

Just wanted to seek your opinion on this. I am also wearing the siddha mala and its been about 50 days since I am wearing it after charging the same at the ati rudra. As I had mentioned earlier I had added the 9 and the 14 mukhi java to my mala before sending the same for charging at the ati rudra.

Am I experiencing this because of the BS or because of the 9 and 14 mukhi. I am a bit confused. I would appreciate comments from people who have experienced such stuff.

My DOB : 22nd Aug 1972

Time : 10:35 AM

POB Secunderabad

Regards

Rajesh