IndiaDivine.org

caps and mukhis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste James,

Warmest welcome to you. Glad to hear you're enjoying reading the messages. The purpose for capping rudrakshas in silver has 2 reasons, one being that metals like silver are natural conductors of circuit, in this case the electromagnetic energies of rudraksha. Secondly, some individuals prefer having silver caps as a matter of adornment.

Not all temples and priest would have knowledge about what the scriptures mention regarding rudraksha and many do not have experience with the holy beads. In many temples, there are also nobody who sells the beads. The best is to buy from trusted and respectable sources like Rudraksha-ratna.com or Rudra Centre.

This link will take you to pictures and details about the different mukhi beads:

/dispCategory.php?catId=5

All rudrakshas from Rudra Centre are blessed and energized by their priest before sending out.

If you have any queries, you can contact them at:

/sendEnquiry.php

Om Bholenath

, "james" <japa_108 wrote:>> Hi, I am new here and have enjoyed thre reading i have done. a > question. what is the purpose of capping the rudraksha beads? > wouldnt you want all of the bead exposed to yourself? also, i am > interested in 7,8, and 9 mukhi. but when i asked about them at a > local temple, everyone acted like i was crazy and someone said "good > luck. they are so rare you will probably get scamed." i know there is > a lot of fraud, but what a comment, like it was impossible. and > third, is it just as effective to enliven yourself the beads? thanks > so much.>