IndiaDivine.org

Harindra S

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gang Ganeshaya namah

Dear Narashinhaye in advance thanks for the mail and responce you havs send me before i thanks you su mcuh reading about that Jiva linvig in Rahu Mahadasha its i think the most complicated in all the Dashas of course it may be even a befefic Graha in debilitation yuti malefics birnging nightmares in life or Rahu well posited in uapchaya house as onw expirience i m in Antardasha d Rahu operting since mids 2006 to begining 2009 in this terribl time in had the words troubles in my life separated from wife ansiety like never in my Life i felt i couldent understand why so mcuh dificult if i ahve Rahu in 3rh Bhava in Makara i note it is in the 8th from MoonRahu aspecting 7th house from itand in Sade Sati in 2006 i was almost in break point madnes the Salvation cames when in pray for help to Ganesha to remove this Karma in better way and i knew about Rudrakshas and i felt fast relive from the firts Rudrakshas 1,7,8,9 Mukhis i felt an

xplosion in body i laught strong and i felt in bed in afternoon i woke up light an a Godlike sensation around since that i continue buying Blessed Rudrakshas till i have a Sidhamala composed of 1 Mukhi = 1 pcs 2 to 7 =3 pcs, 8 9 10 = 2 pcs,11 12 13 = 1 pcs i an saving to get a 14 Mukhi and compliting the Mala i live in sudamerica is not ease save money so Patience and Devotion is the paht

I wear other Mala is a composition of 2 to 7 Mukhi Colectors bead of 9 pcs each to counteract Malefic Transits and better Benefic Transints i get much relief i Chant Mantras with Rudrakshas i finf the better Blessings in my life Om Namah Shivaya

MTV Blog Rock¡Cuéntanos tu historia, inspira una canción y gánate un viaje a los Premios MTV!Participa aquí http://mtvla./