IndiaDivine.org

re-connecting back with Rudraksha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Taj,

Nice to see you again. Hope you'd been keeping well. Good to hear you wish to reconnect with your Siddh Mala again. While you are at work, the mala can be kept in a pouch inside the desk drawer or in the briefcase.

Oil the beads with a few drops of sandalwood oil and cold-pressed almond oil, jojoba oil or virgin olive oil, whichever you prefer. Use a soft toothbrush. Make sure the oil seeps into the inner parts of the beads. Afterwards, use kitchen towel paper to drain the oil off.

Perform a simple puja to Lord Shiva as follows:

a) Place your mala on the altar upon a silver plate.

b) Offer on a Monday after a bath :

* Milk for the blessing of purity and piousness. * Yogurt for prosperity and progeny. * Honey for sweet speech. * Ghee for victory. * Sugar for happiness. * Water for purity.

c) Light camphor, incense and ghee lamp.

d) Recite the mantra "Om Namah Shivaya" for 108 times.

e) After that, put on the mala each morning while reciting the mantra 9 times.

Om Bholenath

, tajinder sian <tajindersinghsian wrote:>> > Hi All,> > I wondering if anyone could help. Its been a while since I wore my Siddha Mala (about 4 months). I am keen to start wearing it again but the difficutly is wearing it while working - can i keep it on my desk at work and get the full benefits? Also what do I need to do to start wearing it again? Do I need to do pran pratistha ritual? I have kept them safe on the alter in the drawstring bag. They are also looking a little dry. Would they need oiling? How do I do this?> > I really look forward to your responses - as soon as I get them I will start to wear my Siddha mala again.> > Warm Regards,> > Taj> > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________> Choose the perfect PC or mobile phone for you> http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/130777504/direct/01/>