IndiaDivine.org

To Rahul / Gems May Cause Negative Effects But Rudraksha Is The Best Mani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gems May Cause Negative Effects But Rudraksha Is The Best Mani

by Shri Shri K. S. Venkataraman

Well. This is regarding coral, ruby and blue sapphire bringing negative results. Though the field is vast, I shall try to present some fundamental aspects here before the learned members. Not only these three gems, any gem can cause negative results under certain circumstances.All the planets (including Sun, a star, treated as a planet for astological purposes), release energy. We get them mostly mingled with Sun's or moon's rays. We need all those energies and we have generally the ability to absorb and assimilate them. Each individual is unique. In this ability to absorb and assimilate the energies reaching us also, there are differences among us. There has to be a balance in this. Some persons may not have this balance. If a person has Saturn in his eighth bhava, he is unable to grasp the Saturn's energy properly. Saturn's energy is needed by us, for working. The ability to persevere comes to us from Saturn. When Saturn is at the time of birth, in the eighth house, the individual has a drawback. Similarly, when the Saturn is traversing the eighth house, i.e., the zone between 210 and 240 degrees, the individual is unable to get the full benefit of Saturn's energy. Even a slight failure appears to him very big. Even a small work appears to him too difficult. He suffers. Without understanding our deficiency in the light of Sastras inherited by us, we curse Saturn and other planets, as though they are harming us. We do not hesitate to call them 'malefic'. Whether I could get a help from a friend or not, depends on three factors:1. He should be able to provide the help sought for by me. 2. He should be willing to help me. 3. Last but not the least, I should be able to contact him and commuinicate with him.Example 1: It is like this. I know Ms.Simone is a good friend and she would help me when I have a need. She also has the ability to help me. In a particular situation, I am unable to contact her. I am in an unknown place and I have lost her contact number. Or, I am told that she has gone on a tour and could not be contacted. Now, can I blame her that she let me down? I should have taken the precaution of telling her sufficiently in advance about my need. I should have preserved my ability to contact her in case of urgent necessity. Like that, we should evaluate ourselves and wherever necessary, we should take special steps to receive the specific energy we are unable to absorb. Energies are abundantly available. God's Grace is boundless. But we are leading a life of limitations. We should take efforts to break ourselves free from limitations or at least to manage them.Now, coming to our friend having Saturn in the eighth bhava, the blue sapphire enables him to absorb the Saturn's energy at a physical level. This does help.To overcome any difficulty, the Sastras have provided us three means, viz., Mani, Mantra and Oushada. All these or any combination of these should be chosen after analysing the potentials of the individual concerned. If there is no lacking on the part of the individual in absorbing the Saturn's energy and if he wears the blue sapphire, what happens? He finds himself toiling without sense. His work is not supported by proper plans or intelligence. Such work does not bring happiness. Similarly, a person with a type of imbalance, wears a navaratna ring, the position no doubt increases in size; and the imbalance also increases. He was earning 1000 dollars and incurring a debt of 100 dollars. Now, he would earn 10000 dollars and incur a debt of 1000 dollars. Does this solve his problem?Example 2: A person is lacking in business skilles. Say, he belongs to Mesha lagnam. Mercury is in Meenam. Mars (Lagnadhipan) and Veenus (Dhana sthanadhipan) are in Kanya (6th house). Moon and Jupiter are in Katakam. Now if he wears a silver ring, with a suitable diamond in the centre sandwiched by an emerald and coral, that would certainly help him. Somebody tells him 'Guru is Dhanakarakan. You wear a pushparagam and you would gain lot of money.' Guru (Jupiter) is the lord of Bhagyasthana and Vrayasthana for this person. He is in the suka bhava in the company of Moon, perfectly balanced. If he wears Pushparaga stone (10 carats), no doubt he would earn more money but would start spending disproportionately on physical pleasures. The gems should be chosen after a thorough astrological evaluation of the person concerned. The objective should be to restore and maintain balance in absorbing and assimilation of cosmic energy. Balance is vital principle of life.Rudraksha is the best mani. It covers all the levels of life, viz., physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual. But it should be worn with devotion to the Almighty. Otherwise, it is like having a very costly and powerful car, without knowing how to use it. Devotion cannot be just like that created in anybody. This comes through several samskaras in several births. Ms.Simone, born in China and living in Australia writes on Lalita Trisati with involvement and expertise. How many persons living in India can claim to be equal to her in this? It is all poorvajanma samskara. Hence the need for all types of gems. Article posted byShri Shri K. S. Venkataraman

(Posted in this forum long ago)