IndiaDivine.org

To Nikhil / Kundalini Awakening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Prabhu, Thanks for your mail Prabhu. Please accept my best wishes, all glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga, all glories to all the devotees of the Lord.

My comments are in bold letters in black below your replies in red . Pl go thro that.

Dear Shri Prabhu,My replies are below in red font mostly. I am arguing the concepts here no personal offence meant.Nikhil.============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========

Hare Krishna Prabhu, Thanks for your mail Prabhu. Please accept my best wishes, all glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga, all glories to all the devotees of the Lord.

Dear Friend,Why on earth would a person with his kundali awakened feel the need to visit someone to photograph his aura ??

"Prabhu since I have been doing Aura reading for now almost 12 years, I can see the Aura of the person with my eyes by concentrating on his 3rd eye chakra. Prabhu it is always that I approach persons, Gurus, Sanyasis whom I think they might be Kundalini awakened person and in the process of talking to them I see there Aura Prabhu. If there Aura ia Lavanderish white or white then I request them if they could let me take take their Aura with my machine which is capable of capturing the Chakras.

Pl note Mahadev that Chakras of the person cannot be seen by the eyes, but Aura , yes we can see that without the help of any machine definitely by our eyes." Vision and other senses are in the mind not eyes…naked eyes or not, you can see and feel more things than charkas.. Try retaining your composure when a nubile yakshini is tugging you to mate with her … so do not pre-assume what you can see and what you cant see... there' s more to this world than what meets the eye.

Dear friend you are trying to be philosophical and nothing else. I think you are advising me also that I should try .... nubile yakshini ?? Friend what is my capability, I just mentioned, it was not boast something Mahadev. So take it in a positive sense Prabhu. I in the benovalent company of neeta my wife are on our way to spiritual growth and nothing else Prabhu. We are still the seekers and the learners.

"Believe me I dont want to name the personalities but most of te famous personalities who gives 'Pravachan' and teach yoga, I have taken their Aura and chakra pictures by my machine and found the chakras not balanced at all. Pl also note that white Aura does not mean that the person's Kundalini is awakened but definitely there is a chance where he might have their Kundalini awakened. " Your entire argument is based ona single premise: (1) Your kirlian camera or whatever instrument used by you can see auras and charkasLet me repeat what I said in my previous e-mail. Modern science is immature and incomplete; so is your machine. In the last decade the basic laws of physics have been revised so many times.

Now based on mathematics they have concluded that 99% of the matter in the universe is dark matter (another name for something they cant understand). tomorrow there would be another theory. And here you are claiming to photograph auras.. with kirlian camera ? when the same science cant even understand the basic nature of things....... ........ I cant buy that idea !First of all Prabhu you should have the knowledge of Auras and Chakras then only I can explain you what is Aura therapy and chakra balancing. Your above arguements are irrelevant. By the way I dont use Kirlean camera of late 1960's I have latest machine purchased in 2009. Every year I change the software which is latest. Since you dont know the basics of my machine I find your arguement baseless and more of bubbles Prabhu. You think doctors of

reputed Hospitals in Mumbai are knowledgeless who are turning towards Aura therapy as a prelude to their medication strategy. As per you their success by using this noval technique is just a fluke???? Big corporates like Mahindra and Mahindra, or Infosys, Smithkline Phrama reqesting for my aura therapy for their executives for relieving stress are merely wasting money using my techinque for the last 5 years.

You may like to note that people with their kundali awakened would be very self aware. they may not feel compelled to meet someone who claims to photograph their aura.... afterall why should they get their aura photographed when their kundalini is awake and they could know just about anything they want to.... all they have to do is just plug themselves into the universal power

Mahadev, I dont really agree with your this logic, because to whom so ever I have appraches 99% of the people have extended their support. You will be surprised to note that even few Gurus who are enlightened have also not their Kundalini awakened.

12 years while is not a long time is certainly adequate for a reasonable person to understand the basics of Yoga (which include, charkas, and kundalini ). Here your basics premise is that you have gone to famous spiritual personalities and they entertained you and permitted you to photograph and you found their auras wanting.Assuming your instrument works, which I doubt in the first place, just because some one is famous and have a large retinue of followers does not make him enlightened. In these days bulk of those seers are just people who make a living out of Geeta parayan or similar spiritual activities. good ones come far and rare between.For all you know, you must have photographed some guruji whose chakras had opened up properly but your instrument being inadequate must have mislead you into believing that the persons

aura is not right.I'd say instead of messing with who's the true guru or whether aura photo has come correct or not Do some sadhana by yourself ….pick your favorite deity and get a yantra …chant the mantra and simply let it go on uninterrupted… for those who are patient the results will be there. Once you come to a stage where you actually get some small siddhies… like premonition, mind reading… get to see some of the higher entities (I am not talking about meeting gods like Krishna, Shiva or Goddess dunno how many lifetimes may be needed to meet them) but lesser entities like Yakshas, yakshinis… pishachinis…. .or simply spirits which come easier only then do we actually realize that there is a larger world out there beyond your reckoning and that this corporeal body is nothing but a

hindrance. Successful sandhna is enough to take care of oneself. .. aura or no aura your diety will take care of things for you..

Look son, when I was 12 years I was in spiritual path and now I am 45 years. So after this long journey I dont need a Guru like you to advise me. Pl follow all these yourself. Please be aware how much advance studies and research I am doing for Aura therapy and Chakra balancing and Shaligram Shilas to whom I am associated with

completely.

A business man concerned about protecting his wealth or wanting to accumulate more wealth or a new age spiritualist dabling in everything with a spiritual tag are not exactly the type of candidates who may have their kundalini awakened. its not to mean that such people cant have their kundali awakened, but that awakening of kundalini among such people would be a result of a rare accident than due to spiritual practices. So there is a good chance that none of your 20,000 clients had their kundalini awakened and may not have it awakened for births to come

Sir, I dont think you are aware of depth of knowledge I have gone into as far as Aura and Chakras are concerned. (see last para of your mail below. I've highlighted in yellow. Your depth of knowledge is self evident and I find it wanting ! Mahadev, I think It is prudent to tell you first what is awakening of Kundalini. Prabhu you must be aware that Kundalini is posotioned at the Mooladhar chakra in the form of a coil. When a devotee acheives the eternal bliss while doing meditation or any act this Kudalini starts moving upwords thro all chakras and comes out from the Sahashara (crown chakra). This is a state where in all 7 the chakras of the person are fully balanced ( I mean perfectly round) and glow with their respective colour for example ANAHATA will be bright shinning green colour, Swadishtana would be

bright shinning and glowing Prange color and so on. At this stage the individual connects himself to the transcendence that is the 'Ultimate' or the Cosmic power. At this stage he is so blissed and gets such an immense 'Ananda' means joy, that he wants to remain in that stage forever. For him every thing at this stage becomes 'Nir arthak' means no meaning.

But in reality this process of Kundalini awakening happens only PARTIALLY'. A person expirience the raining of Kundalini from the Mool Dhara and he experiences the eternal bliss in the process but soon after reaching say Anahata or Ajna Chakra the Kundalini does not have that last immense power to cross the Sahashara and goes back to Mooladhara again. But sometimes it may get stuck say at Swadishtana. That is why it is always important to do 'Astral travel' or very deep meditation in the presence of Guru. Astral travel is ehen you are in deep meditation, you comeout of your body and go anywhere in the brahmand where ever you wish. Mahadev, it may be noted that few of those who do this travel in the process of travelling meet several positive souls and they take positive energy from them merelt by looking at them. Later this positive energy is utilised very effectively for the

HEALING.

"But ideally if their Kundalini had raised then they would been in the supreme of their health and not died because of Diabetes or cancer ????"Kundalini awakened or asleep if you are born with a corporeal body, you have to die. disease is just a reason / pretex ..... Krishna had to vacate his body when the time came, (offcource people would say his business on earth was finished when he desided to leave.... but that appart, i'd say even Lord Vishnu knows that it would be against the laws of nature (his own laws) to unnecessarily prolong the corporeal body)

Yes Mahadev, if the Kundalini is partially raisded then the chakras will not be completely balanced and then disease can enter in the body. Pl note that once the chakras are completely balanced and glowing with their respective colours, they develop a great and extremely strong invisible Shield in the body that no disease can enter the body. But once the chakras are imbalanced they make the body porous from that part of the body which the chakras govern and hence disease can enter the body from that particular part of the body. By Aura therapy it can be identified which is that affected part. I have been visiting certain corporate houses and few famous hospitals where in even the qualified doctors have taken the help of Aura therapy to identify the future diseases.Diseases are not some external poison which is always attempting to eat your body. There is more to it

than that. If your concept is perfect anyone who can get his kundalini up the correct charkas will make himself immune to everything… pitty the world doesn’t work like that.. if you are here on earth in a corporeal body and continuing in it… it’s because of your previous karma’s. + your present karmas adding up to your account. Now just because you get your kundalini up to shasrachakra the right way doesn’t make you immune to all those karmas accrued with your physical body or with your atma in case you were something else before you came into physical realm. All your everyday happening from making love to ones wife or a casual chat with ones parents… anything….including this argument with each other is a result of past karma or accruing more karma for the future.. these are not things which will stop once your kundalini goes up the right way, neither does your body stop aging / roting

In the physical realm.. everything is food for another… animals eat plants and other animals… the dung becomes manure for plants.. and dead carcass of animals or ash if you are burning a human becomes manure for plants… and the chain goes on..each taking nourishment from another's demise... its nature ........its naturalThe physical body is food for another… germs may prey on your body the same way. Sometimes the relationship is symbiotic as in the case of bacteria in stomach… sometimes its is not… that’s nature at work… if you think you can stop that with kirlian camera and fixing charkas.. good luck !Death /decay of physical body does not mean that the person did not have an awakened kundalini. And a perfectly raised kundalini cant gurantee you perfect health for ever.

Friend, pl understand that balancing of chakras is not a day's affair, it consists of various breathing exercises which one has to practice. Over a period of time we have developed such breathing exercises which are very effective and balances the chakras and increase your auras to higher zones and you really become immune to several diseases.

I am an Aura Therapist and have taken Aura of several hundred very known personalities like the few who teaches yoga or different meditations and despite taking 20,000 Auras in India and abroad (various countries) still I have not come across even one individual with raised Kundalini. Trust me, I have seen Auras of the big business man, actors, various swamijis and several other very known personalities.Frankly I doubt the reliability of so called aura therapy.... reminds me of the attempts of people to photograph ghosts..... in the aftermath of the hippie generation, lost of new age spiritualists try to blend old spirituality with modern science.... let me tell you one thing... you cant explain everything with modern day science when the basic rules of physics and chemistry are changing everyday or being

challenged.. ... (check our M theory which challenges our present definition of space and time ) in future I am sure there would ne new theories which challenges the then set sules too in such context how can one rely on some quirky instrument based on the same inaccurate science

This is nonsense. Pl meet me at Mumbai and I shall clear your fundamentals by taking you to the hospitals and making you meet the doctors and few patients that how they have been immensely benefitted.I understand your outrage when someone questions your core beliefs... but then I've seen more fundamentals than you can ever imagine.. your inexact art does not interest me. If you really want to meet people with awakened kundalini.. i suggest you take a trip to the neighboring state Gujarat... there is a pace called Girnar.... wander in the girnar hills.. I am sure you would come across many such enlightened ones. we are talking about the real deal... not some amateur

Not only Gujarat Mahadev, I have gone to several countries to find a person with completely balanced Chakras which is a body state near to Shushmna.

My search is On Prabhu.

I hope this will help,(shushmna is the central nadi not a body state… looks like you have to learn a lot before continuing your search).

Sushshumna word is used on the context of perfection not in the way you have understood friend.But arguments appart, checkout some Aghori babas in Girnar or Banaras..... you kirlian camera may fool you again....... but the babas may be able to knock some sense into you.

I cannot discuss all these high flying things with an apeman who is still living in paleolithic age Prabhu. Once you are mixing your Kirlean theory which is obselete in this context, I think I have better things to do than to convince you Prabhu.

Pl excuse me members if I have used some words which are not liked by some, it is merely my interpretation to make the things understandable. Thanks.

I hope this will help,Aum Namoh Bhagvate Vasudevay Saligram Dev NamahaI beg to remain yours in the humble service of the Lord and His devotees. Shubh Dinam Astu / Have a Nice Day,Shri Krishna-Balaram Arpanam Astu - in the service of Their Lordships, Shri Shri Krishna & Balaram,Shri Shri Radhika Raman Arpanam Astu,Shri Swayamvyakta-Shaligram-Silas Arpanam Astu, Thanks and Regards, Haribol, Rajiv Krishna Dasa