IndiaDivine.org

Om Namah Shivaya - Audio File

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Maharaj,

Great that you've received File from Ms Neeta Ji and Rudra Centre Team.

I think the File you got from Rudra Centre is Beej Mantra only. I got it before too and its so soft and nice to hear.

About old one "Om Nama Shivaya", I think there's a mistake or miscommunication there. The right way has 2 types. You can choose either one :

a) Om Namah Shivaya

b) Om Namah Shivaya Shivaya Namah Om

For this 5-syllable mantra, "Namaha" does not fit in. Its always been Om Namah Shivaya.

Do not worry about waste because it is Bhakti that is more important. The Lord knows our hearts are devoted to Him when we chant mantra. He will forgive mistakes. Please take advise from Rudra Centre.

When beginning to learn meditation and chanting of mantras, most people cannot focus on the chant. If possible, sit in the puja room by yourself. Shut the door. Make sure you are not disturbed by outside activities in the house. Light oil lamp, agarbhatti or dhoop sticks. Close your eyes and try to make the mind 'still and quiet'. Breathe in and out for few minutes. Then begin meditation with Japa mala while you are wearing Siddh Mala.

Om Bholenath

, "RUDRA MAHARAJ" <palayamgroups wrote:>> Dear Narasimhayeji> > > > Well received the audio file containing beeja mantras from Mme.Neetaji. I> thank to M/s.Rudra Cetre & Mme.Neetaji.> > > > I have a small clarification on that. I have already chanting Ohm Namah> Shivaya mantra as per a CD purchased from here. That pronunciation is> different from recd from M/s.RUDRA CENTRE. It's nice to hear and soft. But> the old one as " Om Nama Shivaya". The HA in NAMAHA is missed. This chant> is waste if i chant earlier as old one. I am chanting from yesterday as per> the advice of RUDRA CENTRE. Please advice.> > > > I am used SIDHA MALA & JAPA MALA while chanting. My mind is going out side> while chanting. I know that we can't make good concentration within a week> in chanting. If there is any method to concentrate on my chanting. Please> advice.> > > > Thanks & Best Regards> > > > Maharaj> > > > > On Behalf Of RUDRA> MAHARAJ> Wednesday, 18 March, 2009 12:15 PM> > RBSC : Om Namah Shivaya - Audio File> > > > Dear NarasimhayeJi> > > > Thanks for your advice.> > > > Om namah shivaya> > > > Thanks & Rgds> > > > Maharaj> > > > > On Behalf Of narasimhaye> Wednesday, 18 March, 2009 4:28 AM> > RBSC : Om Namah Shivaya - Audio File> > > > Namaste Maharaj,> > Would recommend you to purchase audio file from Rudra Centre. Its very good> and contains the mantra sound of Om Namah Shivaya Shivaya Namah Om. Title of> this audio is Shiv Dhun. Price is not costly. Its only Rs 210 or US 4.50 --> this audio is melodious way for invoking blessings of Lord Shiva. Link is:> > /dispProduct.php?prodId=727 > > You can also write to Rudra Centre to enquire about this audio:> > /sendEnquiry.php> > Its good that you are using this mantra for meditation with your Siddh Mala.> Chant it 108 times after bath while wearing Siddh Mala and using Japa mala> of 108 beads for counting. The extra bead on a 108 bead japa mala is called> 'meru or sumeru'. When fingers touch sumeru, its indication to stop> chanting. After 45 to 90 days, there should be some spiritual results. You> must be patient and have bhakti to god.> > Om Bholenath> > > <%40> , "palayamgroups"> palayamgroups@ wrote:> >> > Dear Narasimahaye Ji> > > > I request you to please give me the Om namah Shivaya chanting mantra in> Audio File. My pronounsation has changing in every 20 to 30 chant. Also i am> not having the pronounsation of " Om Namah Shivaya" Earlier. I have checked> with files in our clup and it's not opened. I am using this mantra in my> meditation with SIDHA mala. > > > > I am increasing counting of this mantra day by day. Can you advice me that> how much times it will be chant per day OR how much times need to chant to> get good spritual power. Please note i am wearing SIDHA MALA while chanting> in my meditation.> > > > I recd the SIDHA MALA from RUDRA CENTER last week. Also please advice that> this mala will help to get more spritual power and concentration power.> > > > Thank You> > > > Best Rgds> > > > Maharaj> >>