IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha Beads Combination to Pacify Shani (Saturn)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Narasimhaye & Anil Patialji,

After reading through your posts a few combinations came to my mind, they are as below.

7 8

7 Ganesh

7 11

============

7 7

7 8

11 Ganesh

=============

7 7

11 14

7 8

Ganesh

=============

I feel by adding another 8 Mukhi the mala will be better balanced and it can look like this:

7 8

7 8

7 8

Ganesh 11

Aum Sree Gauri Shankaray Namah

--- On Sat, 3/21/09, narasimhaye <no_reply > wrote:

narasimhaye <no_reply >RBSC : Rudraksha Beads Combination to Pacify Shani (Saturn) Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 3:17 AM

Namaste Anil Patial,

Your study of rudraksha is very good based on planetary effects, well done! Keep doing this and one day you can become a good consultant. Then maybe you would consider becoming a distributor of Rudra Centre. Spreading word and knowledge of rudraksha is good merit. Agree with your comments about nullifying Shani malefic Shani effects.

Note:

Only thing to add in place of 2 mukhi for all other negative planetary effects happening at same time of Shani is 11 Mukhi Lord Hanuman Rudraksha.

From Aghora studies:

Lord Hanuman is the only God/Demi-God able to fully control Shani. Shani's innate nature and duty of existence is to affect every god, rishi, human, etc but when it came to Hanuman, he had to ask Hanuman for permission "How do I sit on you?" Hanuman gave permission and Shani sat on Him but he flipped Shani with His tail to make Shani's face fall flat on the ground so Shani cannot look at Him to affect Him.

Om Bholenath

rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, "anil_patial" <anil_patial@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Sir,> I have read in few places that combining 8 mukhi with 7 mukhis gives better results in pacifying the Shani(Saturn) . It can further be combined with Ganesh Rudraksha. Ganesh Rudraksha is considered to Vignesher - Obstacle remover. Shani usually delays and creates obstacles in our life. So adding Ganesh Rudraksha further strengthens the combination.> > Therefore, in my opnion, Following combination could be very effective> > Three - 7Mukhi> One - 8Mukhi> One - Ganesh Rudraksha> One - 14Mukhi.> > In addition to pacifying strength, we can strengthen the planets afflicted by Shani in our horoscope. For exp, If malefic Shani is afflicting moon by direct aspect, then person could be facing emotion problems like streee anxiety etc. Therefore, in this case, we

can strenghthen Moon by wearing 2Mukhi Rudraksha. Likewise, other planets afflicted by shani can be strengthened. It would produce faster results. Therfore, for above example, we could add 2mukhi to our above combinations.> > Please share your opinions on above. All this based on my study on Rudrakshas.> > Regards> Anil> > rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, narasimhaye no_reply@ wrote:> >> > Namaste GN,> > > > For pacifying Shani, wear 3 beads of 7 mukhi Laxmi rudraksha or 1 bead of 14 mukhi Devamani rudraksha. > > > > Great that you've got a 9 mukhi Maa Durga bead and others for putting on the altar and that everyone in your home likes them. > > > > Any home that has rudraksha on the puja table will have blessed household.> > > > Om Bholenath> > > > > >

> > rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, "gnepdoc" <gnepdoc@> wrote:> > >> > > Is there a combination of rudraksha to wear to pacify shani. I had this dream just as i was about to fall asleep !!! Someone very ash grey in colour came out of the west wall of the house and mentioned a specific combination. I can recall the actual combination just that i was told it was for shani.> > > > > > The whole thing was maybe because i was reading about rudraksha the last few days. I have purchased a 9 mukhi bead, and probably been obsessing about it ( it is a lovely adorable bead )> > > > > > Anyways the conclusion is i will like to get the combination, just dont know what it is :(> > > > > > P.S - got few rudraksha for home from Your website. TO keep in pooja site. Everyone at home likes it. > > > > > >

GN> > >> >>