IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha recommendation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Harish,

I'm sorry to hear about all your problems and send prayer to God that He/She may guide and bless you through this difficult time.

The advice which Rudra Centre gave you is very good, please follow accordingly. If you still wish for a further recommendation, then please request their astrologer to advice you based on your birth details. His link is:

/signup.php

After the astrologer replies to you directly, please obtain your beads in Java variety. They are not expensive and are very affordable for most people.

Om Namah Shivaya

, Meha K <meha2068 wrote:>> Dear Shree Narasimhayee,> > can i choose to wear 8 & 12 Mukhis. 8 Mukhi for Ketu and 12 Mukhi for Business and Financial freedom. Financial Freedom is important for me now along with health. I have invested my Money in Mutual Funds and ULIPS and Insurance ( considerable amount) Plus prepaid some Housing and Car loan last year. So, Liquid cash was blocked 100%. Today i left with only Rs.0.75 K in my Current account. That will last for another 2 months for my House Loan and Offfice bills and Monthly expenses. Every year i used to have atleast some financial backup or down the line some billings to support. But now its nothing. I want to just pictorize the problem to you. I am choked with out having any financial backup. Sudden expenses. New contracts are not coming. I feel that i may get a heart attack. I am a Diabetic and BP patient also. All these stress factors are getting compounded and spoiling everything. I am Just 40 years. Just see the real situation and guide me> accordingly.> > I could have purchased the beads last year itself when i got the recommendation from Rudra Center . But now the river is flowing over my head. I don't know what to do.> > Regards,> > Harish> > >