IndiaDivine.org

Sani Bhagawan - The Justice Warrior

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste ,

In a person's horoscope chart, if there are bad effects of Sani Bhagawan or the person is going round Sani Peyarchi cycle where the person is facing bad effects :

Pandits recommend the person to go round the 9 planets , Navagrahas 9 times in clockwise direction.

Why is this so?

Our natal chart is already going round by planets. Why is it that we must also go round the planets?

Experience :

I have seen people who go round the 9 planets do not have a smooth journey ahead of thier positive lifestyle.

I maybe wrong BUT this is my views to what I have seen among people.

Our ancestors have also passed down information that when you go and pray to Sani Bhagawan in a temple , you are not supposed to take back the offering or Sani will follow you back home.

They also said that when you fell down and pray to Sani Bahagawan , he will climb on your back and take a ride with you slowing your desires.

I seriously believe that this is a Superstition BUT there muts be a reason why the above sentences originated.

Could it be that since Sani Bhagawan is the law and order God , people must not be attached to him.AND if they are attached and they are not righteous , they will face punishments. Punishment need not be in Hell.

Here in earth , Hell and Heaven are invisibily seen.

Satyam stays with Sani Bhagawan.

I will be thankful if you could pour in your views and comments.

P.S : I have personally read the Shinagapur Story in Rudra Centre website and was amazed by the Powers of Sani Bhagawan.