IndiaDivine.org

LEG PAIN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Jayesh,

Warm welcome to you too! Good of you to also introduce yourself. Sorry to hear you suffer left kned and leg pains. Have you seen an allopathic doctor about the pains? They may be due to strains, arthritis or rheumatic, etc. Its essential to have a good check up by a doctor.

If allopathics can't help you, please consider seeing an Ayurvedic Physician who may be able to treat the source of the pain.

Keep wearing your rudraksha malas that have been prescribed for you by Rudra Centre and chant Om Namah Shivaya each morning after bath.

Although three beads of 5 mukhi rudrakshas (Water Beads for soaking and drinking the liquid) are good for blood pressure and cholesterol, they are good for general health. Here is the link:

/dispProduct.php?prodId=126

Would suggest 3 beads for soaking water for drinking the next morning. And three beads for rubbing knee and leg.

Om Hari Hara

, suvarna pednekar wrote:>> HARI OM> > MY NAME IS JAYESH AND I AM TROUBLED WITH THE PAIN OF LEFT LEG KNEE PROBLEM. MY AGE IS 34 AND ALSO I HAVE A PAIR OF RUDRAKSHA PURCHASED FROM YOUR SITE. PLS GUIDE AS TO HOW CAN I GET RELIEF FROM THE PAIN AS I HAVE TO JOIN MY DUTY ON THE SHIP NEXT WEEK. ALSO IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY AS TO KEEP MY SELF IN GOOD HEALTH?> > THANKING YOU> > HARI OM>