IndiaDivine.org

Need Help about a Mantra etched on a Yantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i Siva !

Vasiya Mantra or 'vasheekarana mantra or akarshana mantra means attract towards. That is the mantra for attracting someone to you....

I belive Panchat - achara is name of some achraya, who has done this yantra / mantra copied from some grantha, its not a vedic listed one

There are many mantras, many methods and many gurus, which is Maha Mantra ? no one able to prove.

which is powerful vasiya manthra - some blog

http://sawaal.ibibo.com/puja-and-rituals/which-powerful-vasiya-manthra-488818.html

I need this to wear it as a tailsman touching my body., if i am right its talisman means locket

Here is the list of yantras, pls chk..

/dispCategory.php?catId=30 & pages=all

Vashikaran Maha Yantram (for attraction)

/dispProductlist.php?subcatId=282

/dispProductlist.php?subcatId=293

wear it as a touching ur body

Please click on the below images to browse/purchase products under that category.

Page: 1

Vashikaran Yantra Locket

Yantra to attract someone you love, to bring your beloved under your control. The yantr...

Rs 275 US$ 6.00

Vashikaran Yantra Locket - gold polish

Yantra to attract someone you love, to bring your beloved under your control. The yantr...

Rs 275 US$ 6.00

Product Code

:

YL15B

Product Name

:

Vashikaran Yantra Locket - gold polish

Description

:

Yantra to attract someone you love, to bring your beloved under your control. The yantra is made in pure silver with gold polish.Read More

Mantra: Om LaKeem LaKeem Muma VaShyam Kuru Kuru Swaha Click to view locket Blessed and Energised

Product Price

Rs: 275 US$ 6

Vashikaran Yantra Locket - gold polish (small) Size: 14 mm diameter, Thickness - 2 mm

Rs: 495 US$ 10.75

Vashikaran Yantra Locket - gold polish (large) Size: 31 mm diameter, Thickness - 2 mm

U have mantra every thingg order it immediately

Om Namha Shivaya !

A.SrinivasanEshwari Computers#15, Pattalamma Temple StreetBasavangudi, Bangalore - 560 004Cal: 41312207, 93412-11246

-

siva_studies

Thursday, July 23, 2009 2:06 PM

RBSC : Need Help about a Mantra etched on a Yantra

Namaste Dear fellow members,Let me introduce myself first as I am new to this group. I am Sivachenduran from Tamil Nadu currently residing in UK. I need help with a mantra that needs to be etched in a Yantra. I already sought help from Rudraksha-Ratna for this but I got a 'NO' from them.Do any of you know about the'Panchatchara Sthula Vasiya Maha Mantra'?I need this mantra to be etched on a 'Panchaloha' Yantra and I need this to wear it as a tailsman touching my body.I atleast need to know what the mantra is.Do any of you know anything about this mantra?Please kindly help.I am sincerely expecting your reply at the earlieast.Kindest regards,SivaOm Namah Shivaya...