IndiaDivine.org

INDEPENDENCE DAY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi, our wishes to one and all at sams for the independence day and for the

opening of the new hall.our pranams to BABA.

luv,priya ashok.

> " skna_man " <skna_man

>

>

> Independence day

>Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:25:41 -0000

>

>Kelambakkam Ramarajya: Today is celebrating our 55th independence day

>a new look 6000 sq.ft hall for drama is being thrown open to all by

>our god Baba.Evening full fledged drama with all setting is making

>its debut in the new hall which is adjacent to our poorana brahma

>temple.

>Baba is leaving for sabaramalai,he is not available on 16 & 17.He

>leaves for the 10th time to Kailash manasaraovar on the 22nd and

>expected to be back on the 6th sep.He is taking with him a very

>strong contigent of 65 devotees.

>sk

>

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

• 7 years later...

Dear Baj,You are absolutely correct.But My intention is not promote anything it is just casual wish.For me my mother tongue is Kannada so SWATANTRA DINADA SHUBHASHYAGALU sounds very very sweet. In this multipolar world forgive and forget does not work, it never has especially with certain segments of society.Your this statement is very true.I know it better than you because I am working with them.

Lets leave it and welcome Shri GaneshjiThis time Ganapathi BandaKai kaduba tandhaI hope only E.Srinivasan will understand this wish on GanapathiThanking you and with best regards,

Mr.Sunilkumar BiradarAssistant Resident EngineerImprovement of Roads & Access Surrounding Metro Stations (R659/11)PARSONS De Leuw Cather Overseas LtdDubai,UAE

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM, <> wrote:

Dear Birader Sunilji

While I am open to (and love) all Bhartiya languages and English, however I wonder how would SIMI and L-E-T who have produced the likes of Afzal Guru and Ajmal Kassab like the open hearted dhimmitude being promoted here (I hope you remember Kassab of Mumbai fame). In this multipolar world forgive and forget does not work, it never has especially with certain segments of society. Remember Somnath? The most sacred of the twelve Jyotirlings of the Lord Shiva. It was looted and destroyed seven times by various invaders.

Is it true that in Middle East where I understand you are, they don't like any other language other than Arabic. Not even Urdu. Strangely enough in Pakistan they love Arabic more than Urdu. I guess there is something to be said about being " More Roman than the Rome "

" Swatantrata Diwas Ki Hardik Shubhkamnayein " sounds just great to me. Thank you Anil Kumar and Tulsidasji.

Regards,

Baj

, " biradar_engsunil " <sunilkumar.biradar wrote:

>

> Dear

>

> It may your choice to wish in your language but open your heart just see the world and you will come to know that Language never has any barriers.Wishing in Urdu is not promoting Urdu.SWATANTRA DIWAS ABHINANDAN may be your Language but India has 15 official Languages 9If you don't know than see any Indian Notes)don't force your language on them.Remember Urdu is one among them.

>

>

>

> , tulsidas chauhan wrote:

> >

> > Namaskaar to all,

> > weather you agree or not but we must maintain OUR language...

> > May i request all to say otherwise we are promoting the urdu by saying Mubarak ho!!

> > thank you,

> >

>