IndiaDivine.org

editing of positive experiences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Silver D. D.,

Warm welcome to you! How nice that you are a white Hindu woman!

Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing personal experiences with the malas you are wearing. Very glad to hear you're being blessed with benefits by your beads. The feeling of being 'wide open' is truly a good result with the mind being able to absorb knowledge at college. As time goes, you will continue to discover further blessings. May Shiva guide you along the way!

Om Namah Shivaya

, "silvervcc" wrote:>> I'm a white woman (hindu) who lives in the UK. I can confirm that I am not a distributor of rudraksha beads, but I am a wearer. I own a rudraksha mala with 16mm 5 mukhi beads, and another with smaller 5 mukhi beads. I also own the "unleashing the fire" pendant with 12 mukhi and 2 three mukhi beads. I wear that one to college for every session with good results :) I also find when I wear the smaller 5 mukhi mala along with the unleashing the fire pendant, I feel "wide open". this is the only way I can explain.. it's as if my mind has become a sponge and just sucks up the knowledge. hope this answers the gent's questions.> > best,> Silver d.d.> > > ----------------------> Excerpt of message from Namarasimhaye to Baj> > "Your comment about this forum having more distributors than devotees or wearers, is very wrong. We have more wearers and worshippers than distributors. All or most of our Indian friends will tell you. All our American and UK, S.E. Asian, UAE devotees will tell you too."> ----------------------->