IndiaDivine.org

To Sanjay / Appeasing Shani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Sanjay,

Great you've now created a Folder for storing information. I also have a folder for keeping information. Wonderful too that Sade Sati is coming to an end for you on 9-9-09 !

Thanks for sending personal details. Yes you are right that you will get back what you lost during those 7.5 years of Shani having been malefic and from 9 Sep, you will begin to feel even better. Its a time for a kind of celebration that a big burden is being unloaded from your shoulers.

You are kind, eloquent in speech (when you want to be), good at liaison work, mediation and have faith in social traditions. You can also tend to be sensitive, emotional, flexible, imaginative, sometimes hard outside but very gentle inside. Due to Venus being your lucky stone, and the wearing or usage of sphatik (clear quartz crystal being the uparatna of diamond) you are endowed with intuition. Continue to wear or use good quality sphatik.

From 1st September to 9th September, try to find time for reciting Shani's mantra 'Om Sham Shanaishcharaya Namah Om' at the same time each morning after bath or evening. This is to prevent Shani from leaving your chart with a big bang. For some people, Shani does not go out with a big bang but for some others, Shani does it. By addressing or saluting Shani as the great Teacher or Guru (Shanaishcharaya), He tends to leave nicely. Do this mantra 108 times for those 9 days mentioned above.

If you prefer not to do the mantra by yourself, maybe you would like to consider enquiring with Rudra Centre for services:

/dispProduct.php?prodId=5034

/dispProduct.php?prodId=4904

/dispProduct.php?prodId=5123

/dispProduct.php?prodId=4890

Shani Shanti Worship Pack : /dispProduct.php?prodId=1134

Shree Siddh Shani Yantra - pocket size : /dispProduct.php?prodId=5432

Om Sham Shanaishcharaya Namah Om

, SANJAY ARORA wrote:>> Thanks Sir Narsimhaye,> > according to your suggestion,i did craete a folder,and safe this mail.. thatns again for your valuable support.. GOd BLESS YOU SIR..realy sir this is a very good news that shani saadesati is going to finish on 09.09.09, i will get back,whatever i lost in my 7.5 years.. Thanks so much. i m giving my details sir,if you wish to say me something..> > > sanjay arpora> cancer Birth name starts from (H)

> > --- On Mon, 8/24/09, narasimhaye no_reply wrote:> > narasimhaye no_reply > RBSC : To Sanjay / Appeasing Shani> > Monday, August 24, 2009, 7:53 AM> > Namaste Sanjay,> > Managed to find that message for you, very lucky :) Please kindly make a folder for keeping some articles from this forum which you are unsure about deleting. You can read them a few times before deleting or keeping - just an idea. Pl scroll below for details:> > Saturn transit puja from 20 Aug to 9 Sep>