IndiaDivine.org

Appeasing Shani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskaar Narsimhaye.

sir a few days back,i got a mail, a very valuable mail from you,taht is regarding WHAT SHANI EFFECTS ON ALL RASHIS,ONWARDS 09.09.09.sir by mistake that mail had deleted by me(by mistake).. you describe abt.all RASHIS in that mail, sir it is my kind request to you,plz. resend me that mail again...

i will b ur thankful always..

sanjay arora--- On Sat, 8/15/09, SANJAY <SANJAY wrote:

SANJAY <SANJAYRBSC : Appeasing Shani Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:26 PM

Thanks Narsimhaye, really this is very valuable article, everybody will found benefit from this,Sir i am cancerian,shani saade saati is going to complete on 09.09.2009,can you plz. tell me abt any PUJA,ANY DAAN,ANY MANTRA by which helps SHANI DEV GET PRASANNA,and give blessing to JATAK,at the end of SAADE SAATI.. plz. sanjay arora--- On Fri, 8/14/09, narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com>RBSC : Shani Sade Sati Yagna Puja at Shani Shingnapur, 20 Aug to Sep 9rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009, 9:25 AMSaturn transit puja from 20 Aug to 9 SepTransit of Saturn is always most feared one. A Saturn Transit brings with itself havoc, a fear as if doom is knocking on the door. Saturn the most malefic planet produces significant changes both at the mundane and the individual levels, when it moves one sign to another. Saturn passes through the entire zodiac in about 30 years covering one rashi in 2.5 years. It makes about three rounds in the life of a person. Therefore it gives good effects only for 7.5

years in one round i.e. gives good effect only in one-fourth life of individual. Does that mean that the individual has to suffer for the remaining period of his life? Saturn can become less evil for major periods by a process of elimination of his bad effects due to some recommended remedies.