IndiaDivine.org

life of gemstones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the explanation narasimhayeji --- On Mon, 10/26/09, narasimhaye <no_reply > wrote:narasimhaye <no_reply >RBSC : life of gemstones Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 4:10 PM

Sorry Sonal, there was a typing error ommision in my response to you in the earlier message where I missed out the word "Not" in the sentence of :

"Stones mostly are precious family heirlooms and they

do _____<----> (not) need replacement. "

Om Bholenath

rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, narasimhaye <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

>

> Namaste Sonal,

>

> Its not true that certain gems lose their effects astrologically after 3 or 4 years. Though I've heard that emerald should be handled with care and should not be banged about if it is set in a ring for wearing. This is because emeralds are believed to be softer on the hardness scale than other stones. They need to be handled gently.

>

> Diamonds, blue sapphire, etc also have measurements in hardness stakes but they are harder than emeralds. Stones mostly are precious family heirlooms and they do need replacement. However they may require a polish after a long period of time to maintain their lustre, etc.

>

> I'm not a gemologist, jeweller or Jyotish practitioner so I'm unable to tell you more.

>

> Ms Neeta Ji at Rudra Centre will be able to help you a lot. Please contact her directly at:

>

> rudracentre@ ...

>

> RudraCentre@ ...

>

> http://www.rudraksh a-ratna.com/ sendEnquiry. php

>

> Om Bholenath

>

>

>

> rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, sonal chourasia wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Narasimhaye Ji,

> > I have heard that some gemstones like yellow sapphire , emerald , gomed etc loose their effect after 3-4 years because of body heat and so one should replace them where as other gemstones like diamonds and blue sapphire are for the life time . Is this true ?

> >

> > Hari Om ,

> >

> > Sonal

> >

>