IndiaDivine.org

To Derick / Yantra for studies and job application

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Derick,Thank you very much for for this. I have loads of questions for you if you don't mind. I am a westerner so still in the process of learning about the Hindu religion which I am very fond. I have started wearing my beads about two weeks ago. I am really excited.Anyway, back to my questions.1) What do you mean by offering Him ( Lord Ganesha) candy?2) Is it a yantra or deity of Lord Ganesha that you have3) Do you chant His mantras daily.. if yes what specific time? Does it matter if I don't say it every day at the same time?I cannot wear the coral Ganesha as Mars is malefic in my

chart so I guess I will buy one to put on my altar insteadIn regards to Sarawati, do you

offer --- On Wed, 10/28/09, denurse <denurse wrote:denurse <denurseRBSC : To Angela / Yantra for studies and job application Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 4:08 PMYes I am wearing rudraksha beads as well, well it did not take me long as. As soon as I am. About to go to my exams I ask ganesha to open my mind so I will remember all I need to and it helps to give him some candy. Before and after he has been very good to me and I love him dearly treat him well and u will be rewarded. Feel free to ask any more questions.NamasteDerickSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.-----Original

Message-----Angela Lecardonnel Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:14:24 RBSC : To Derick/ Yantra for studies and job applicationHi Derick,Thank you very much for this. Will order the yantras from Rudra Centre. I have Ganesh pocket yantra which I put in my purse. How long did it take for you see/feel the results? Are/were wearing any rudraksha beads as well? I am currently wearing 1 to 19 mukhis.ThanksAngela=============Well Ganesha and Sarawati are great I have both yantras as wellas the coral pendant of Ganesha and trust me they work great they have helpedme in all areas of my studies, but you must study! I find that Ganesha helpsremoves all

obstacles from your path. DerickNamaste ---To send an email to: -