IndiaDivine.org

Naresh / Visit to Mumbai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Naresh,You need to contact Rudra Centre directly with your schedule and tell them the time you will arrive in Mumbai. Best also to ring them in advance to make sure that Ms Neeta Ji will be at the office to provide Aura-Chakra therapy for you. Details for contacting Rudra Centre are:Rudra CentreShop No 9, Emerald ComplexNear Imax Adlabs, Bhakti ParkAnik Wadala Link Road,Wadala (E) Mumbai-400037Maharashtra, (INDIA)Showroom Timings : Monday - Saturday (09:00 AM - 09:00 PM)Sunday (10:00 AM - 08:00 PM)Tel No. : Product enquiry: 91-22-24046611 / 55 , 91-9323688120 , Attn: MayankOrder status: 91-22-24046611 / 55 , Attn: VikramConsultation: 91-9322688120 , Attn: Ms NeetaTelefax : (0)-(91)-22-24046611E-mail : RudraCentreRudraCentreTo check order status: enquiry About One Mukhi rudraksha, it influences its owner to perform good dharma and stay away from excessive materialism. Its very helpful for meditation and for ridding bad habits. If you need more information, please consult Ms Neeta Ji during the time of your Aura-Chakra Therapy session.Om Namah Shivaya , Naresh wrote:>> Dear Sir> Namaste> This has reference to my earlier mail regarding> My aura reading.I would like to come to Bombay> Tmrw I.e 31st of October to ur centre in mbai> and would like to meet Neetaji and your self > Personally.As I will be coming from Pune > I can reach Bombay by 11.30to 12pm.pl confirm> If it suits you all.> > I am also interested in buying single mukhi rudraksh> But I am told that one who wears it .,goes away> From materailstic world,in other words he becomes> Saint.is it true?pl advise> > I would also like to buy whatever is suggessted to mr > By neetaji after checking my Aura> > Awaiting ur mail eagarly,will also give u a call during> the day to confirm the arrangements.> > Warm regards> Naresh> 9823057357 > > Sent from my iPhone>