IndiaDivine.org

worried

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narasimhaye Ji,This mail has really given me high level of comfort. The same thing happened to me, 6 months ago, while I was doing japam (I was using sphatik beads for Jaap then) and soon after that I lost my job and severe financial issues/pressure followed it, but I could not narrate this incident to anyone and was deeply disturbed till last month. Currently I'm using the Japa-Mala made of 5-Mukhi Rudraksha beads (108 beads).Rgds...Vinod D--- On Sun, 1/11/09, narasimhaye <no_reply > wrote:narasimhaye <no_reply >RBSC : worried Date: Sunday, 1 November, 2009, 7:49 AM

Namaste P.,

Don't be worried that your japa mala snapped into two. This is actually auspicious. This shows that the mala dispelled negative energy that might have happened to you. It signifies that you received darshan of Lord Shiva for protection.

As you know, rudrakshas are "Tears of Lord Shiva" shedded by Shiva for saving mankind. This is mentioned in several holy books such as Shiva Purana, Padma Puran, Skanda Purana, Srimad Devi Bhagavatam, etc.

Om Namah Shivaya

rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, "p" wrote:>> This morning , all of a sudden my jap mala of 108 beads broke> > Awaiting some views. > > some say its bad, some say its broken because its taken the ill effects on itself and saved me.> > Seniors please advice>

Try the new India Homepage.