IndiaDivine.org

Baby names

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Narasimhay Ji,

Where can I find beautiful baby boy names ?

Regards

Suriya--- On Thu, 10/12/09, wrote:

RBSC : Digest Number 3087 Date: Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 11:16 PM

Rudraksha Bead Societies Club

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1a.

Why do we ring the bell in a temple Siddharth Sawane

1b.

Why do we ring the bell in a temple narasimhaye

2a.

To Pankaj / yantra and mantra pankaj joshi

2b.

To Pankaj / yantra and mantra Angela Lecardonnel

3a.

yantra and mantra Angela Lecardonnel

One Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet narasimhaye

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Why do we ring the bell in a temple

Posted by: "Siddharth Sawane" Siddharth Sawane sidinfomail

Wed Dec 9, 2009 11:29 pm (PST)

as well as bell sound create vibration[OM vibration] and that vibration clean our negative aura[-ve energy] while entering in temple,is it right?____________ _________ _________ __narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com>rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.comTue, December 8, 2009 9:45:59 AMRBSC : Why do we ring the bell in a templeWhy do we ring the bell in a temple or during worshipIs it to wake up the Lord? But the Lord never sleeps. Is it

to let the Lord know we have come? He does not need to be told, as He is all knowing. Is it a form of seeking permission to enter His precinct? It is a homecoming and therefore entry needs no permission. The Lord welcomes us at all times. Then why do we ring the bell?The ringing of the bell produces what is regarded as an auspicious sound. It produces the sound Om , the universal name of the Lord. There should be auspiciousness within and without, to gain the vision of the Lord who is all-auspiciousness.Even while doing the ritualistic aarati, we ring the bell. It is sometimes accompanied by the auspicious sounds of the conch and other musical instruments. An added significance of ringing the bell, conch and other instruments is that they help drowned any inauspicious or irrelevant noises and comments that might disturb or distract the worshippers in their devotional ardour, concentration and inner peace.As we start the daily

ritualistic worship (pooja) we ring the bell, chanting:Aagamaarthamtu devaanaamgamanaarthamtu rakshasaamKurve ghantaaravam tatradevataahvaahna lakshanamI ring this bell indicatingthe invocation of divinity,So that virtuous and noble forcesenter (my home and heart);and the demonic and evil forcesfrom within and without, depart.(Source Unknown)http://www.rudraksh a-ratna.com/ showarticles. php?artid= 395 Selection of Bells:http://www.rudraksh a-ratna.com/ dispProductlist. php?bells & subcatId= 153 Om Shanti

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply

to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3)

1b.

Why do we ring the bell in a temple

Posted by: "narasimhaye" no_reply narasimhaye

Wed Dec 9, 2009 11:31 pm (PST)

Namaste Siddharth,Yes you are right, thanks.Om Namah Shivayarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, Siddharth Sawane wrote:>> as well as bell sound create vibration[OM vibration] and that vibration clean our negative aura[-ve energy] while entering in temple,is it right?> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com>> rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com> Tue, December 8, 2009 9:45:59 AM> RBSC : Why do we ring the bell in a temple> > > Why do we ring the bell in a temple or during worship> > > Is it to wake up the Lord? But the Lord never sleeps. Is it to let the Lord know we have come? He does not need to be told, as He is all knowing. Is it a form of seeking permission to enter His precinct? It is a homecoming and therefore entry needs no permission. The Lord welcomes us at all times. Then why do we ring the bell?> > The ringing of the bell produces what is regarded as an auspicious sound. It produces the sound Om , the universal name of the Lord. There should be auspiciousness within

and without, to gain the vision of the Lord who is all-auspiciousness.> > Even while doing the ritualistic aarati, we ring the bell. It is sometimes accompanied by the auspicious sounds of the conch and other musical instruments. An added significance of ringing the bell, conch and other instruments is that they help drowned any inauspicious or irrelevant noises and comments that might disturb or distract the worshippers in their devotional ardour, concentration and inner peace.> > As we start the daily ritualistic worship (pooja) we ring the bell, chanting:> > Aagamaarthamtu devaanaam> > gamanaarthamtu rakshasaam> > Kurve ghantaaravam tatra> > devataahvaahna lakshanam> > I ring this bell indicating> > the invocation of divinity,> > So that virtuous and noble forces> > enter (my home and heart);> > and

the demonic and evil forces> > from within and without, depart.> > (Source Unknown)> > http://www.rudraksh a-ratna.com/ showarticles. php?artid= 395 > > Selection of Bells:> http://www.rudraksh a-ratna.com/ dispProductlist. php?bells & subcatId= 153 > > Om Shanti>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3)

2a.

To Pankaj / yantra and mantra

Posted by: "pankaj joshi" pankaj joshi letsgoforit888

Wed Dec 9, 2009 11:32 pm (PST)

Thanks for the reply.KIND REGARDS,PANKAJ JOSHI. --- On Mon, 12/7/09, narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com>RBSC : To Pankaj / yantra and mantrarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.comMonday, December 7, 2009, 11:33

PM Hi Pankaj,Truly there wasn't a message in this Group for Angela from you. Maybe you sent it to the wrong address? Anyway, pls re-send again, thanks.Om Namah Shivayarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, pankaj joshi wrote:>> Dear Angela,>  > I  tried to ans your  question but the mail didnt go through.> > > KIND REGARDS,> PANKAJ JOSHI.> > >  Pankaj8888@. ..>  > > --- On Sun, 12/6/09, narasimhaye <no_reply@grou p s.com> wrote:> > > narasimhaye <no_reply@grou p s.com>> RBSC : yantra and mantra> rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com> Sunday, December 6, 2009, 7:15 AM> > >  > > > > Hi Angela,> > Yes

reciting the mantra for each yantra everyday will improve their efficacy.> Since you have 8 yantras, its quite impossible to chant their associated mantras 108 times per day, would suggest saying the mantra for each yantra 9 times or 18 times.> > Simple worship is by making offerings at the altar of flowers, fruit, milk, honey, sweets, incense and oil lamp. Worship does not need to be elaborate. Faith and devotion are more important. After making the offerings, sit down for mantra recitation. With the completion of each set of mantra, chant "Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti-i Om".> > Om Namah Shivaya> > rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, Angela Lecardonnel wrote:> >> > Hi Narasimhaye,> > Hope all is well with you. I have a question regarding yantras and mantras. I have about 8 yantras and is wondering if i have to say the mantra for each yantra everyday. Will

saying the mantra for each yantra increase the effectiveness of the yantras.> > Please suggest a simple daily puja for yantra.> > Thank you loads in advance> > Angela> >>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (16)

2b.

To Pankaj / yantra and mantra

Posted by: "Angela Lecardonnel" Angela Lecardonnel angela.lecardonnel

Wed Dec 9, 2009 11:38 pm (PST)

Hi Pankaj,No worries. Please kindly send it again if you have time. Thanks in advanceAngela--- On Sun, 12/6/09, pankaj wrote:pankajRBSC : To Angela / yantra and mantrarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.comSunday, December 6, 2009, 2:49 PMDear Angela, I tried to ans your question but the mail didnt go through.KIND REGARDS,PANKAJ JOSHI. --- On Sun, 12/6/09, narasimhaye <no_reply@grou p s.com> wrote:narasimhaye <no_reply@grou p s.com>RBSC : yantra and mantrarudrakshabeadsociet

iesclub@gro ups.comSunday, December 6, 2009, 7:15 AMHi Angela,Yes reciting the mantra for each yantra everyday will improve their efficacy.Since you have 8 yantras, its quite impossible to chant their associated mantras 108 times per day, would suggest saying the mantra for each yantra 9 times or 18 times.Simple worship is by making offerings at the altar of flowers, fruit, milk, honey, sweets, incense and oil lamp. Worship does not need to be elaborate. Faith and devotion are more important. After making the offerings, sit down for mantra recitation. With the completion of each set of mantra, chant "Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti-i Om".Om Namah Shivayarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, Angela Lecardonnel wrote:>> Hi Narasimhaye,> Hope all iswell with you. I have a question regarding yantras and mantras. I have about 8 yantras and is wondering if i have to

say the mantra for each yantra everyday. Will saying the mantra for each yantra increase the effectiveness of the yantras.> Please suggest a simple daily puja for yantra.> Thank you loads in advance> Angela>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (16)

3a.

yantra and mantra

Posted by: "Angela Lecardonnel" Angela Lecardonnel angela.lecardonnel

Wed Dec 9, 2009 11:33 pm (PST)

Hi Narasimhaye,Thank you soo very much for this. Greatly appreciate it.God blessAngela--- On Tue, 12/8/09, narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:narasimhaye <no_reply@ s.com>RBSC : yantra and mantrarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.comTuesday, December

8, 2009, 5:26 AM Hi Angela,Yes it all should be done an hour before sunrise but that's a personal choice whether you wish to follow this traditional procedure. If you find it very difficult to get up in the mornings, don't push yourself too hard. Just do it all at a time when you can and when you are not going to be interrupted. Remember, faith and devotion are more important. Meanwhile you can slowly train your body clock to move backwards bit by bit in the mornings until you are able to wake up early.Hope this helps.Om Namah Shivayarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, Angela Lecardonnel wrote:>> Hi Narasimhaye,> Thank you so very much for this. Does the saying the mantras for the each yantra and the puja have to be done between the hours of 4 am to 5 am, 5 am to 6 am depending on where you live in the world or an hour before sunrise?> Loads

of thanks in advance as usual> > --- On Sun, 12/6/09, narasimhaye <no_reply@grou p s.com> wrote:> > narasimhaye <no_reply@grou p s.com>> RBSC : yantra and mantra> rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com> Sunday, December 6, 2009, 1:15 PM> > Hi Angela,> > Yes reciting the mantra for each yantra everyday will improve their efficacy.> > Since you have 8 yantras, its quite impossible to chant their associated mantras 108 times per day, would suggest saying the mantra for each yantra 9 times or 18 times.> > Simple worship is by making offerings at the altar of flowers, fruit, milk, honey, sweets, incense and oil lamp. Worship does not need to be elaborate. Faith and devotion are more important. After making the offerings, sit down for mantra

recitation. With the completion of each set of mantra, chant "Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti-i Om".>> > Om Namah Shivaya> > > rudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, Angela Lecardonnel wrote:> > >> > Hi Narasimhaye,> > > Hope all is well with you. I have a question regarding yantras and mantras. I have about 8 yantras and is wondering if i have to say the mantra for each yantra everyday. Will saying the mantra for each yantra increase the effectiveness of the yantras.> > > Please suggest a simple daily puja for yantra.> > > Thank you loads in advance> > > Angela>

One Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet

Posted by: "narasimhaye" no_reply narasimhaye

Wed Dec 9, 2009 11:37 pm (PST)

One Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelethttp://www.rudraksh a-ratna.com/ dispProduct. php?prodId= 5953 & PHPSESSID= e328de1c3b4ec12f 2c2bfe4df96030d5

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

Group Charity

GiveWell.net

Identifying the

best non-profits

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

To send an email to: -

MARKETPLACE

Going Green: Your resource for green living

Parenting Zone: Your community resource for family and home

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

New Email addresses available on Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!