IndiaDivine.org

Hi, I'm new here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Char,

Welcome aboard, here you will gain much insight through discussion on this board plus we have a good moderator Mr.Narsimha ad few others have a great input also Ms. Neeta who is based in Mumbai in short join the club.

KIND REGARDS,

PANKAJ JOSHI.

--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Charlene <Charlene wrote:

Charlene <CharleneRBSC : Hi, I'm new here Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 3:59 AM

Thought I'd post, since I'm new here. I live in Sonoma, California, a place of verdant (most of the year) vineyards and vibrantly beautiful countryside. I'm a middle aged lady with poor health, but I still work hard as a pharmacist by profession.My interest in rudraksha came from buying a 108 bead curiosity from an Indian grocery in Berkeley. I hung it up with my other jewelry and did not think much more about it for a month or two until I decided to wear it one day and was absentmindedly handling the beads when I felt a distinct circulation and "breath" of energy going through and around my hand holding the beads.I immediately took the rudraksha strand off my neck and ran it through my hands and the thing virtually sings. This was a very deep surprise. As you can imagine, I would like to know more about just what these beads really are, why or how they work, and am interested in all opinions.Thank

you!Char