IndiaDivine.org

Mhalsapathy -Sai Baba's intimate devotee.-Part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,From today I shall be posting all the possible details of the persons /devotees/ who lived with Shirdi Sai Baba in HIS life time and were the intimate companion of Baba .I endeavor to bring this into my blog because these chosen

devotees were really blessed as they got the chance to be near Baba and serve him physically ,but appropriate focus is missing on their lives.I will try to bring out

their life history and discreet incidences where Baba had direct interaction (shakshaat leela)with these devotees .I am starting with the very blessed and intimate devotee Mahalsapathy ,who himself called Baba with the name "Sai"for the first time.During the process of compiling the details if I miss out some details or any typographical error occour .I request all the readers to bring to my notice- discrepancies ,omissions or any missing fact to my personal mail ID manisha.bisht .(Source to this topic is from various authentic books and article I could gather. ).Jai Sai Ram .--------------MHALSAPATIFrom the time Baba arrived in Shirdi till His Mahanirvan, Mhalsapati was an ardent devotee of Sai Baba. It is very difficult to evaluate his services. He had turned his back on his family life and had devoted his entire life at the Feet of Sai Baba.His full name was Mhalsapati Chimnaji Nagare. Though particulars about his birth are not known, it is estimated that at the time of his death he was about 85 years old. Read here...© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 7/22/2009 09:21:00 AM