IndiaDivine.org

Sai Baba blessed me with Job -Experience of Sai devotee Rathna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all ,when our prayers are not being answered we have to think that Baba is working on something better .We are nor capable of seeing our future but the

master is .When the prayer are not being answered almost all human mind doubt in various ways.Anxiety ,circumstances and worry worsen the situation more.Either they think that Baba does not love them or think that the prayers are not heard or they are lacking somewhere in their devotion that prayers are not reaching the Lord. But dear one's ,one has to hold on to Baba's feet with complete faith no matter what and this shall always prove more fruitful than any other thought .Here is one Sai leela shared by Sai devotee Rathna who shares with all of us .Jai Sai Ram .Manisha Ji, Please post my experience in

your blog whenever you find time.Once again Baba showered his blessings on me and he assures me that he is with me all the time.In September 2008, i attended an interview in a government company and the interview went very well and that evening i prayed Baba to help me get the government job and i prayed "Baba please get me the government job" and the minute i finished saying that i heard a very strong and loud door bell as if Baba himself saying "ok don't worry, i

will get that job for you". Read Here....© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 8/09/2009 11:53:00 PM