IndiaDivine.org

Leelas of Sai in the life of Meenakshi Sundaramji-Founder Bhairava Sai Mandir-part 4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,This post is in continuation of Sai leela experienced by Sai devotee,Sai Bhairava temple priest -Shri Meenakshi Sundaram ji .Please read

the next part of the leela.These Sai experiences experienced by Meenakshi Sundaram ji shall be posted part by part .Devotees who miss any of these leela can go at the end of the post and click on given links to read the missed out post .Jai Sai Ram .In 1984 I had to go to Sathara on official duty. My colleague had already gone there and was engaged in repairing a machine. But the machine functioned for some time and then it failed to function. My office asked me to repair the machine and get the amount for the repairs. I had to stay in Sathara for one or two months.My office gave me a notice which said

that I should repair the machine. If I was not able to repair the machine I would be transferred to the factory, read More...©SHIRDI SAI

BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION at 8/04/2009 12:50:00 AM