IndiaDivine.org

34th anniversary of Kobe Center on 23rd Aug 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Loving Sai Ram & Greetings to you dear Sai Brothers & Sisters My humble and pray full pranaams at the divine lotus feet of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Memories of our past years with Swami are still fresh, it is becomes permanent in our life. and each one of us has his own story as how he came to Bhagavan. I came with lot of Baggage to learn more, and under Swami's merciful care and naturing. I learn that there was more to life that what was obvious. Slowly and steadily, the magnificence of Bhagavan's mission began to unfold before my eyes. To start with Swami,s teachings, we had a tremendous impact on my work style, as Bhagavan says "work is worship". Swami further defined a good leader is one who leads for example, rather then giving lectures, or trying to make others do what he wants. I realized that Bhagavans teachings were true solutions for us to live up to His teachings. I did not know how to sing bhajans or how to do seva, but Swami's love, gives us tremendous strength to start Sai Center with a senior leader and group of sincere devotees. Today this day is marked for all of us, to liveup to His message. I am firm beliver in the princeple of cosmic timing and i believe that each one of us has pre-ordained moment for coming to Swami. A moment willed, stipulated in the Divine time-table Dear Brother and Sisters we are very gratefull to Swami for givine a chance to be here with you today on this auspicious day.. Talk in Kobe Sai Center by Ram.Chugani

on 34th Anniversary of Kobe 23.8.2009 Co-Founder of Kobe Center, Japan Ram ChuganiKobe, Japan