IndiaDivine.org

Miraculous Sai Darshan in Kansas-Experience of Sai devotee Ashalatha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,when our heart desires with pure devotion even Baba cannot stop Himself from bestowing His blessing .Here is one such Sai leela experienced by Sai sister Ashalatha recently .I am forwarding her mail below. Jai Sai Ram .------Sairam

Manisha sister,I am sending you the miracle in Kansas(Missouri) Sai darshan. Please go through and post according to your convenience.Sairam.---------We had been to Kansas city (Missouri) for 2 weeks from 28th of July to Aug 1st week accompanying my husband who had some work there. And as usual I was longing to have my Saima's darshan in this State. I was contemplating whether to go on a Thursday or on Friday as it was Varalakshmi Vrat. I was sure my husband may not have time to take us to

temple on both the days. Thursday he had meetings and came back very late.Read Here...© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 8/28/2009 11:35:00 AM